them

MisterC

58 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There isn’t enough salt in the sea to salt the chip on some of these cunts shoulders .

I wonder what opinion she has on the protests /vigil in London this weekend .

Idiots from all corners thrive on social media platforms, it's like Twitter now has become some sort of hive mind - where cancelled is the end game. 

Maureen should tuck in her hang glider when she's out and about in our big bad city then no one will know what sky fairy she worships and I'll bet she doesn't have an Irish accent. 

14 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

In December 2020, regrads win at Hampsen, narrative reads..

3 months on and I’m still absolutely raging at both the c***** fans and the police. As a male from a Scottish/ British family, those scenes just symbolised the sense of outsiderness we still experience. Far too often, the streets of Glasgow aren’t safe for me & it’s so depressing.

The hypocrisy of them is mind boggling

10 minutes ago, Vision said:

Rodgers admits as a fan of the Hoops it's been hard to watch but has nothing but praise for the Ibrox side.

Impressed Brendan Rodgers has lavished praise on Steven Gerrard in the wake of Rangers' romp to the Premiership title.
The former celtic manager has watched on as his former rivals conquered all before them en route to the earliest league win in Scottish football history.
Rodgers admits as a fan of the Hoops it's been hard to watch but believes the faith shown in Gerrard by the Ibrox board after two trophyless years also deserves recognition.
Some of the Parkhead faithful still harbour resentment towards the Leicester boss for departing in 2019, while others can see the incredible impact that laid the foundations for a final push at 10 In A Row.

And now the 48-year-old has paid special praise to his former adversary for his ability to thrive in a season where everything was on the line for both of Glasgow's big two.
Speaking to Sky Sports, the Foxes boss said: "Steven's done excellent this season they have been the most consistent team from the very off.

"Going in, stabilising the club, giving them a way of playing, he's had great support from the board.

"I think that's something, the intensity of the celtic and Rangers rivalry, that competition, the demands, the expectations, it is huge.
"So in that third year he has delivered what they wanted.

"As a celtic supporter it's sad to see, of course, but from a Rangers perspective they've been the most consistent team and showed a real high level of consistency

image.thumb.png.6907ec86c781e8226e5a0891a7fb408d.png

Never minded Rodgers to be fair