them

MisterC

6 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Cunts are happy to get a better seeding off the back of our good results rather than work for it. Put out half a team tonight by the look of it.

Gave up the tie last week. Prob would have conceded last week if they could have. Concentrating on the league it looks, which is no surprise.

the conference league, the comp nobody wants to be in or win it appears.

1 minute ago, Zulu said:

Heard potato heed trying up this game he thought his team have to up their game to play at this level what fukin level i hope Rangers never drop to this level

Wit

Forgot about this in the excitement of our glory. Fantastic :lol: - imagine getting pumped from a team no one has heard of in a cup no one cares about, and put out of Europe 3 times in 6 months. Not only that... your rival is across the way pumping Dortmund 7*-4..

:boydie:

(*fuck VAR) 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Need to get our shit together in the league and win this title. 

It's sickening the thought of these bastards getting champions league football, off the back of our work in Europe. 

Well if the team don't get confidence after the Dortmund games then they NEVER will

Despite all the hype when push come to shove they are a poor team.

It's our poor form in some games that has put them in a more flattering light. Dortmund would have had little problem in dispatching them by 5, 6 or even 7.

We should be out of sight in the league but I still believe that we will win it with a little bit to spare.

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Despite all the hype when push come to shove they are a poor team.

It's our poor form in some games that has put them in a more flattering light. Dortmund would have had little problem in dispatching them by 5, 6 or even 7.

We should be out of sight in the league but I still believe that we will win it with a little bit to spare.

Our away form in the League has been dreadful since the break. No hiding from that. We have went from a comfortable lead to a three point deficit in a month, Europe has been a massive buzz but means nothing if we allow that Scum to take the Title. 

I do not think that I am being melodramatic when I say that we have to win every League game now, not one other club in Scotland is going to do anything against THEM as they have all bought into the Mangeball propaganda.

We, and we alone are going to have to beat THEM twice, along with every other team in the League from now on to keep our Title, I can only hope that the confidence from the European results can carry us on to the end.