them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Releasing season tickets before a manager is madness. It smells desperate.

What are the scum fans saying?

If a manager were as imminent as they proclaim, they would have waited.

I've been saying all along it will be howe am now not sure give us your money welcome micky mellon

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

As if it was needed, but their Facebook and Twitter accounts have shown them up to be the classless cunts they are for months and months and it has made for some fantastic reading.

The wee failed digs at us to try and get them on board :lol:

It’s their comfort blanket. Before 2012 every time we won something they’d hit out with “aye but we won the European cup”. Now it’s “aye yeez ur deid”.

Their pain is fucking glorious and just shows that their club are as scummy as their bogging fans.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I thought sure Howe would be announced this week.

But with that tweet from them, it seems it's not, nor even close, or surely they'd have held on. 

Still think it's Howe, not particularly worried anyway, but they'll get more unnerved as time goes on :lol: 

If we can get CL group stages, and win the League next Season to guarantee it, we'll definitely dominate for a few years.

i have said for weeks it will be clarke after the euros and i will stick by that   scotland could easily lose all 3 games and we are close to being out the world cup already so i good time for clarke to chuck it

7 minutes ago, billscott said:

i have said for weeks it will be clarke after the euros and i will stick by that   scotland could easily lose all 3 games and we are close to being out the world cup already so i good time for clarke to chuck it

They surely would know that Clarke would not sell season tickets. The fact they are even clutching at straws thinking Howe would be a world class appointment shows how far they have fallen so quickly. 

Anyone apart from Howe will see the sharks be summoned to the tattie field once more.