them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Took Tim Booth from the band James to The V Festival one year and his manager gave me and another driver back stage passes and meal vouchers for The artists Marquee whilst we were there, Went to the marquee for a bite to eat with another driver and whilst we were eating the other driver kicked my leg from under the table and said” look who’s just sat down next to you”  Looked round and Natalie Imbruglia had just sat down next to me with a glass of wine, That any good 😂

Hope you kicked the other driver back 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A get what you're saying mate but it's one of the worst shouts ever 

A would be embarrassed if we only beat that shite 1-0. You'll have the usual brigade over saying 3 points is all that matters, which is fuckin obvious, but a feel we should have higher expectations of our current team than scraping a 1-0 at home against one of the worst celtic teams I can remember, surely?

Are the letters i and a next to each other on the keyboard you use? 

15 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Hurting much?  :alfie:

FB_IMG_1627848985204.jpg

Another fuckwit who believes they are always cheated never defeated.These cunts are needing to come off the drugs and seek help, but even a psychiatrist would struggle to fathom these clowns out.

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Amazing they can still with a straight face claim bias. The club who rarely ever got cited by the compliance officer. How many times in the past did they get away with elbows and dodgy challenges. Short memories as usual the scumbags. 

Bit...bit.. wur pyure oppressed n'nat know 

6 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Took Tim Booth from the band James to The V Festival one year and his manager gave me and another driver back stage passes and meal vouchers for The artists Marquee whilst we were there, Went to the marquee for a bite to eat with another driver and whilst we were eating the other driver kicked my leg from under the table and said” look who’s just sat down next to you”  Looked round and Natalie Imbruglia had just sat down next to me with a glass of wine, That any good 😂

We’re you “Torn” mate.