them

MisterC

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

By the law of averages the scum will put a run together and get better, just as long as it’s not at Ibrox, I take nothing for granted when it comes to them.

Not a fucking hope in hell any run starts for them at the end of the month. If SG drops points against them, i'll come down and pack his bags, if he hasn't already done so and gone into hiding due to sheer embarrasment.

Not being over confident but they now only have what 5 players who "get the rivalry" one of which won't be playing (thumb), the manager won't understand how much it means to drop points, thier so called best (most valuable) player has wrapped his tits in and clearly doesn't give a fuck. Add in another embarrasing result in europe. Thats not even mentioning their shite defence, then you'll have some new signings probably getting thrown in.

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

Bitch am the next Vieira gone for nothing. Edoard not arsed, Laxailt and the other loaners gone, broonaldo gone. No one of a semi decent level brought in (Jap and Starfish may come good. 

New manager who seems out of his depth.

And this is being generous.

Complacency is our biggest challenge this season and I'm confident that won't be allowed to happen more than once.

They will have a purple patch at some point and the enjoyment will stop for a while but it won't be enough.

Ha ha auto correct got it right!

45 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Player down with cramp on 71 minutes.

They're not even fit.

Which is mental considering they play play a style of football which requires them to sprint forward and back again constantly.. They will be fatigued shortly.

10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Which is mental considering they play play a style of football which requires them to sprint forward and back again constantly.. They will be fatigued shortly.

Leave them to it, I’m sure they know what they’re doing 😂

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

By the law of averages the scum will put a run together and get better, just as long as it’s not at Ibrox, I take nothing for granted when it comes to them.

True. As poor as they are most of the league are far poorer. The fact they can be so many points behind us last season and not be mid table shows how bad so many of the sides are. 

Just glad to see natural order of things continue. Us at the top of the league and the scum at the bottom.

Midgeyland we’re dung and the Hearts were dung and they couldn’t beat either. Easy to keep hold of a ball when the opposition allow you, knowing that they are bigger dug shite than you are!

The scum will be dropping points to all comers in the league this season and will struggle to get second place, they are that bad and riots on the way.

Now, show us the money Dermot!

:lol:

20 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I used to do a wee bit of chauffeur driving down in England mate, Company I worked for had the contract for the British soap awards in Manchester, Had to pick him up the following day and drop him off in London along with a few others, He sat up front with me and picked up on my Scottish accent and told me about his love for whisky and how he’d come 3rd in a whisky tasting competition, Asked me to pull into services along the way and bought everyone including myself a McDonald’s, Just came across as a really nice guy imo, Definitely not a Billy big boots.

Brilliant, be fair you couldn’t imagine Harold Bishop being anything other than a decent guy. 
Did you ever chauffeur “Flick Scully” to the soap awards? Please say yes…

14 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Brilliant, be fair you couldn’t imagine Harold Bishop being anything other than a decent guy. 
Did you ever chauffeur “Flick Scully” to the soap awards? Please say yes…

I wish I could mate but alas No, Sorry, Met a few famous faces and if it’s any consolation Ian Smith (AKA Harold Bishop) was probably the nicest 👍

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They'll hit a patch of form eventually.

But the way ange has them set up, a lot of clubs will fancy their chances of taking points off them.

That backline is left exposed and so far it hasn't really faced a decent attack and is still conceding. Come ibrox our players will be well up for going at them. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Alot of people saying we'll batter them 2 3 or by 4 goals I'll take 1 nill win right now. 

Before then a potential banana skin next Saturday away to utd. Let's focus on ourselves get a good run of wins early doors. 

Then let's see if they handle pressure 

A get what you're saying mate but it's one of the worst shouts ever 

A would be embarrassed if we only beat that shite 1-0. You'll have the usual brigade over saying 3 points is all that matters, which is fuckin obvious, but a feel we should have higher expectations of our current team than scraping a 1-0 at home against one of the worst Celtic teams I can remember, surely?