COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

And what do you think the entire press conference with Gerrard will be about tomorrow? 

He will shut them down and only talk about the match. 

Why should we do the spfl's work for them by giving the details of their internal findings?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hi Steven...any team news?

Nathan Patterson and Bassey are unavailable.

Why?

They ordered food from same restaurant at the weekend and seem to have developed a stomach bug, Unsure if it's related to the restaurant but we're currently carrying out an internal investigation into it 😂

25 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m just waiting for confirmation but if it is who I’m told I doubt anybody will lose any sleep over it. 

FWIW, the clubs silence over this is another comedic episode. The sooner there is a number of changes in leadership at the club the better. 

Bizarre signing in the first place.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Don't think there was any danger of us signing him permanently anyway. 

Hopefully the days of loans from the arse end of the French league are over.

Aye.

With midfielders playing in rough and tumble of SPL best sticking to British players or players from overseas with experience in British football imo.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He will shut them down and only talk about the match. 

Why should we do the spfl's work for them by giving the details of their internal findings?

We’re not doing anyones work for them. It’s our obligation to report it to the SFA (not SPFL). 

35 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m just waiting for confirmation but if it is who I’m told I doubt anybody will lose any sleep over it. 

FWIW, the clubs silence over this is another comedic episode. The sooner there is a number of changes in leadership at the club the better. 

Clearly there is no leadership above the manager. The likes of Wilson and Bisgrove will get on with the job they were hired to do and that's about it.

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aye.

With midfielders playing in rough and tumble of SPL best sticking to British players or players from overseas with experience in British football imo.

I wouldn't mind if dealings from those types of clubs were us buying players who were stand outs for their teams, but that's two loans we have had now from basement dwellers where the first was young and inexperienced and the other had barely played. I don't understand the reasoning behind those moves at all.

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We’re not doing anyones work for them. It’s our obligation to report it to the SFA (not SPFL). 

Not having a go at you mate but I just think some things are best left in-house. Even in the know folk like you are finding it hard to confirm the 5 players.

Do you think celtic reported to the SFA about breaking protocol in Dubai? Did they fuck. They were caught on camera.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Not having a go at you mate but I just think some things are best left in-house. Even its folk like you are finding it hard to confirm the 5 players.

Do you think celtic reported to the SFA about breaking protocol in Dubai? Did they fuck. They were caught on camera.

We’re still waiting on their findings from the thumb’s gathering.