COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Two of the three are largely only columnists now. Their entire schtick is based around their opinion rather than reporting news.

Leckie not even doing a good job of that. His fire fighting apology interview with Flex Utd is cringeworthy at best. Doesn't do himself any favours.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Cant wait to see staunchy try mute someone on Zoom for asking about it only for the next question to be about it.

Is this a jealous thing about David Graham, he's a well respected DUP/ Protestant/ Unionist in Northern Ireland, his superiors calls wont be down to him, Id say trust me on this one. If that's who your on about.

Id rather our own than Jim fuckwit Traynor who tried and fucked us for years with the daily rebel and BBC.

3 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Allowing this to rumble on, as if it's a good idea for Gerrard having to sit and listen to questions about this in his presser, is fucking ludicrous. 

Stewart Robertson and the ex School teacher strike again with another PR own goal.

This is exactly who calls the shots, even above David Graham, SNP lover should be no where near our club.

Plenty of people are breaching lockdown in the social context with visits and interaction with friends and family.That is the reality.I am not condoning it just stating facts honestly .We do not have any real info on what allegedly happened ,who precisely was involved and in what context.

I find it ironic that players can hug and slobber  all over each other on a football pitch when a goal is scored but cannot in a relatively small group interact with each other socially.

I have a feeling this whole reported  'episode' has been blown up out of all proportion.

I am sure the club will deal with any infraction,minor or otherwise, correctly and  inhouse.

Despite agitation from those with an aghenda to make it all sound far more serious.

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Is this a jealous thing about David Graham, he's a well respected DUP/ Protestant/ Unionist in Northern Ireland, his superiors calls wont be down to him, Id say trust me on this one. If that's who your on about.

Id rather our own than Jim fuckwit Traynor who tried and fucked us for years with the daily rebel and BBC.

He might be a 'respected protestant' he's wank at his job 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Why? Because I caught you out lying?

I worked my arse off to get my English degree and it took me a year longer than it should have so I get irked when I see someone saying they are something they are not. 

Especially when they are smug about it.

You get irked by what my job title is? Just sounds like jealousy kid

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Proper professional PR is desperately needed at the club. its been atrocious, we need a PR outfit to advise the board on what needs saying not the board telling a yes man what to say.

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Proper professional PR is desperately needed at the club. its been atrocious, we need a PR outfit to advise the board on what needs saying not the board telling a yes man what to say.

You mean having the chairman's neighbours son get the job isn't the best plan? 

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I agree its 2021 and Social Media means nothing is a secret.

Ffs I even know that Patterson had gym equipment delivered to his house so he is defo self isolating!!!

Surely you get out there and take control of the narrative/situation. 

Look at celtic with Ajeti's dive. Took control and made sure their fans knew that they supported their player and any decision against him was wrong/biased. Got the decision they wanted.

We all support the team, buy STs, kit, Mygers  and we want to know what the hell is going on. 

36 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Not quite sure Bassey gets it anyway... let him go

C245B417-AF5E-47A8-B24B-4068D325FAD7.png

Next we’ll have Rangers players sitting with their supporters at Hampden...:ang:

He doesn’t seem the brightest this fellow. People shouldn’t need to be told not to do this sort of stuff. 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

That guys about as funny as a heart attack. The footballing equivalent to Janey Godley doing those awful Nicola Sturgeon voiceovers that middle aged women seem to share on Facebook all the time.

Gerrard hasn’t said yeah of course in years as well.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

That guys about as funny as a heart attack. The footballing equivalent to Janey Godley doing those awful Nicola Sturgeon voiceovers that middle aged women seem to share on Facebook all the time.

Id take the heart attack tbh. He's up there with that creepy Wrexham nonce that got popular on Twitter a while back. Just fucking awful

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Both absolutely dreadful. She appeals to the braindead. 

As does Godley.