*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

3 hours ago, miracle said:

My only complaint is we didn't win both halves and it burst my coupon.   Ceptic are absolute shite and it'll only get worse for them with the summer exodus.

Had Rangers to win, Kent anytime and lego to get booked at 9/1.

This is why I don't bet on football that much.

23 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

They are comedy shite, 

I didn't think we were very good yesterday but it was still just a pretty stress free game against them, should have had a few more. 

I thought we had 2 or 3 5-10 minute spells where we pressed them high and they absolutely could not cope.

I get you can’t go 100 miles an hour for 90 mins, but I think we let them into the game too much to then try and counter attack at times. 

Our players are levels above theirs. Our rookie 19 year old RB and £300k player from league 1 had a ‘£15m superstar’ on toast. 

Thought it was a pretty clear penalty for them and nothing like a penalty for us, was a bit pissed off with how placid we were attacking the ball when Taylor managed to clear it 

The pishest bit of refereeing during the game is not booking Welsh after we score, if he gets booked then I doubt he sees out the game without a red

They haven't learned. They genuinely think they were hard done by again. Granted they had chances they should have scored. They never. We were comfortable. They couldn't cope with us when we did go up a gear. If they think all they are lacking is belief then they are in more shit than they think. 

15 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Thought it was a pretty clear penalty for them and nothing like a penalty for us, was a bit pissed off with how placid we were attacking the ball when Taylor managed to clear it 

The pishest bit of refereeing during the game is not booking Welsh after we score, if he gets booked then I doubt he sees out the game without a red

Either :lol: or :caughtone:

22 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Please, please, PLEASE do not pick Aribo in midfield.

Is that too much to ask?

Has to be Arfield, Davis, Kamara.

Anything else is stubbornness over common sense.

If Gerrard HAS to play Aribo, then let him and Kent switch around throughout the game behind/beside Morelos.

Might need to play it long a bit more than usual today to turn them because I think they will be pressing a high line. That’s where Aribo can hurt them, not in the midfield.

Called it yesterday before the teams were announced. Aribo is far more useful running at them than he is in the middle. Arfield is not at his best right now and Jack would be there if he was fit. But even under par Arfield is a better option in midfield and they had no answer to Kent and Aribo coming at them from all sides and all angles.

This has to be the system for the rest of the season.