Should we refuse the SPFL/SFA entry to Ibrox on trophy day

Should we refuse the SPFL/SFA entry to Ibrox on trophy day  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Should we refuse the SPFL/SFA entry to Ibrox on trophy day

• Yes
    • No
    • don’t care enough either way

4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Fuck it. I want our players to look every single one of those corrupt fuckers right in the eyes and enjoy the pain on their faces as we proudly lift the trophy aloft knowing we've won it fair and square and those scum could do nothing at all about it this year.

Having read some good posts for and against, I think you have probably got it right Kev, they will be pig sick that they are not at the Tattie Dome with it :seal:  so just show the wankers how much we wanted it and let them suffer as our players and management enjoy it along with us outside of Ibrox. :champions: 

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They don't have to personally bring the trophy. Using a courier service would work just fine. The board just have to get it out there that they are not welcome. Embarrass them and let the world see what we think of them.

Trophy needs steam cleaned before entering Ibrox! I would include the SPFL / SFA folk in that process too, if they turned up. 🔴🔵

27 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They don't have to personally bring the trophy. Using a courier service would work just fine. The board just have to get it out there that they are not welcome. Embarrass them and let the world see what we think of them.

Get Hermes to deliver it and we might be allowed in by the time it arrives

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Thistle have been quite cute here. The SPFL will be at Firhill, they just won't be handing the trophy over. Just like happened with Hearts and Queens Park. 

not according to ian mcall on the radio the other night he said no one from both lots would be allowed in the door

3 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I couldn't care to be honest. I just want to see Tav lift it and our players enjoying the moment. The biggest shame is we can't be there with them.

Same, I'd rather the headlines were about us lifting a world record 55th title - not about that shower of shite. We're a big enough club to make our voices heard without stupid wee stunts like that. 

37 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I’d 100% make the cunts watch us lift the trophy.  Matchsticks in their eyes so they don’t miss a second of it, then hunt the fuckers out the stadium.

Yes that would work then get the stewards to heavy hand them right out an exit and onto the car park 👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

So Thistle have stood up for the wrongdoing which was done against them and refused the charlatans entry during their trophy day, so should we do the same (if the rules permit it)?

Partick's issue was they just won a trophy that they did not believe they should have been competing for, that is not the case for us 

9 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Partick's issue was they just won a trophy that they did not believe they should have been competing for, that is not the case for us 

We’ve just won a trophy we should have been competing for last season but the chance to win it last season was taken away from us. As soon as there were a slight chance to curtail last season they took it whereas it should have been given all opportunities for the season to complete. They were too quick off the mark all to give one club a tainted title.