***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

15 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

This country has been on the brink since 2014 when the vote didn't go there way. Just think about the narrative being changed after the Hibs final. Anyone who voted SNP deserves everything they get. 

We all get it when they vote SNP 

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Natzi BBC should've been dealt with long ago. This whole "Gollum has had his press privileges removed" clearly just stoked their fires more. Them deciding they won't cover our games shouldn't be their decision to make.

Take them out the picture. Permanently.

Without a doubt they should be sine die.

28 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

What’s the odds on Rangers being blamed for extended level 3 in Glasgow then? 

She fucked it on Friday by announcing Glasgow would remain in tier 3......I was certain she was waiting for Saturday to come and go then it would suit the narrative that it was big bad Rangers fault 

6 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Is there actually a doctored video out there or are people just fucking mental??

I've seen several people share videos where it clearly doesn't have any offensive words, but people keep referring to a doctored video.

There was, its what the police and humza the racist tweeted about. It was created by a Tim on tiktok and has since been deleted. It's an utter farce.

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Getting tired of responding to fannies about this weekend. If anyone wants to have a go at someone clearly trying to wind me up please do. Greatly appreciated. 

One of the replies accusing our players of sectarian dogwhistling with sign language 😅

Screenshot_20210517-161415_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

One of the replies accusing our players of sectarian dogwhistling with sign language 😅

Screenshot_20210517-161415_Chrome.jpg

Never knew that there was sectarian sign language, what hoot that day at new sign language symbols day must have been..

6 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

That's almost certainly coming I feel. All part of the anti unionist plan. Rangers ruined the euros etc.

You may well be right, but wouldn't go down well with her Tartan trannie SNP supporters so wouldn't  be so sure. 

Pubs will never open in Glasgow City next week either but I could hazard a good guess they will come Monday June 14th :hmmm:

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

You may well be right, but wouldn't go down well with her Tartan trannie SNP supporters so wouldn't  be so sure. 

Pubs will never open in Glasgow City next week either but I could hazard a good guess they will come Monday June 14th :hmmm:

Not sure how they expect cases to drop until many more are vaccinated with things opening up. Who cares though if no one is even ill with it.