***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

35 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The Police will never come out and say there was no Sectarian singing from players.

I believe they will say they "can't prove" there was inappropriate singing.

exactly as they’ll look like the band wagon jumpers they are, same as that imposter of a justice minister. I’d be surprised if the club takes this any further 

11 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

"MSP Liam Kerr raises the point that mass gatherings should be banned overall during a pandemic. While Mr Yousaf agrees, he says the earlier protest at Kenmure Street on Thursday "did not see thuggish loutish behaviour, disorder, protestors punching police officers, urinating in public or anti-Catholic bigotry".

There was disorder because they prevented the Home Office staff from carrying out their lawful duty. I also take it anti semitism is allowed now too. They surrounded Home Office and Police vans too but apparently that's fine too. I'm honestly sick of this clown. He needs to go and soon because all he's doing is stoking the fire.

A horrible person and if we had any fair press in this country he would be challenged over that ridiculous answer.  

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

A horrible person and if we had any fair press in this country he would be challenged over that ridiculous answer.  

Going to see more of this shite on us unfortunately mate. The green and greys don’t have a manager yet, fuck, and they don’t know what their team will even be. It’s all about Rangers. Really can’t wait for the Euros to hear the chanting from the saltire clads calling the Czechs racist cunts! Watch this space. 😉🇬🇧

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I lived in and around Stirling for close to 20years from the late 80s .

Place has completely changed ,City status 20 years ago now a commuter town and the increase of the uni population have been factors .

Still must be something else though ,didn’t realise how bad it became until I left to stay in Falkirk area around 15 years ago .People really down to earth but even that’s changing .

Town centre is like Beirut. I go to my local and don't venture up the town. 

22 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

If that recording had been two people of colour (think that’s the correct term), be it, at a Blm rally or anti Israel protest, the media would be all over it,  because it’s Rangers fans, they won’t touch it.

Remember the days when hitting a woman would’ve caused mayhem.

5 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Remember the days when hitting a woman would’ve caused mayhem.

Exactly my thoughts as well, but I'd bet that big cop (who was only doing his job) doesn't even get spoken to.  Sickening.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt you are right they are also making it political because they know their main votes come from left wing people who are selick fans and also vote for the SNP.

I do fear they are pushing an agenda now and it is a concern because people will only be pushed so far and then it will end up with people on the streets. The SNP I believe want that to happen, they are not  friends with Sinn Fein for nothing, they are using tactics learned from them IMO.  :sad:

If they want that they’ll get it, it been looking inevitable that’s how it’ll end up. Be interesting whose side the cops will be on as we’ll still be in the Union.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt you are right they are also making it political because they know their main votes come from left wing people who are selick fans and also vote for the SNP.

I do fear they are pushing an agenda now and it is a concern because people will only be pushed so far and then it will end up with people on the streets. The SNP I believe want that to happen, they are not  friends with Sinn Fein for nothing, they are using tactics learned from them IMO.  :sad:

It’s a case of the old adage of “the blind following the blind”. Just wondering about any young couples have they got their letters on when they will be getting their free bikes and laptops for their kids. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

No-one should be daft enough to base their politics on their football team. If you or anyone else wants to support Scottish Independence, you have every right to. Your politics are your own.

However, it's also becoming increasingly clear that the SNP are deliberately utilising attacks on Rangers to shore up their support amongst people who do not like Rangers. It's their dead cat strategy and they've done it twice in as many months. They do it because their support is underpinned by the Catholic vote in the West of Scotland and because Rangers fans are seen as predominantly Unionist. It's perfectly valid for Rangers fans - of all creeds - to recognise this. We're being forced to think along these lines whether we like it or not.

I remember an snp activist or politician actually being quoted as saying that Rangers supporters in the west of scotland were more  or less a lost cause and it was a waste of time trying to win their vote. They actually see it as nothing to lose when they go after Rangers and everything to gain. Its a plain fact and if anyone cant see it they are being wilfully ignorant.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

You'd need to be an absolute fucking imbecile to vote for they bastards.

Thankfully we know that's what you are

I’m a non paranoid Rangers fan that can support a football team for the sheer love of the team and no need to associate any other pish with it - whereas you need props of religion and unionism to hold up your support for the team! Go figure! 

24 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s a case of the old adage of “the blind following the blind”. Just wondering about any young couples have they got their letters on when they will be getting their free bikes and laptops for their kids. 🤷‍♂️

All they’ve had so far is D15FA572-DE7B-4742-9257-B36F62EB3272.thumb.jpeg.52df6d9f4b4fb3cfb922411b721b9862.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m a non paranoid Rangers fan that can support a football team for the sheer love of the team and no need to associate any other pish with it - whereas you need props of religion and unionism to hold up your support for the team! Go figure! 

Spot on mate. 

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That any other pish is happening they hate us, don’t know if you are naive or have your head in the sand pretending it isn’t happening or something else. Bizarre.