***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

Lundstram cant start here, davis(who if anyone should be getting rested against dundee hivs, it should have been him)arfield and aribo in the middle, only aribo because i cant deal with breaking the new 65" number off the wall with lundstrum at this stage. Arfield will find it in him to give us 70 mins, he knows whats required.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Buzzing but very nervous at the same time, if the proper Rangers turn up we'll be fine, if we play anything like the last two games though we can forget it. 

Hope Hagi and Aribo start. 

Think they’re creativity and willingness to take the ball in forward positions is crucial.

Can’t have a night of sideways passes and hoofs into the box to no one. 

Morelos will probably underline his importance to this team again tonight. 

Hagi, Morelos and Sakala 3-1 is what I hope is the case and gets us back on track for a monster month where we could be in CL groups, next round of the cup and hopefully dispose of them at Ibrox. 

A few big decisions for SG to make.

1. Who partners Davis. No obv alternative to Lundstrum other than Arfield which I can't see in the holding roles. Wonder if Aribo will start too with licence to push on.

2. Did Morelos show enough on Sat? Probably not, but Europe is his arena. 

3. How to bring in creativity and pace. Kent, Sakala, Wright, Hagi, Aribo all vying for 2 possibly 3 jerseys.

4. Back 4 likely to be as at the weekend but I've been more impressed with Bassey (bar his crossing) than Borna. Would his power on the left surprise them?

At least we have more options. Hopefully Gerrard gets his starting 11 and subs right. Huge game.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A few big decisions for SG to make.

1. Who partners Davis. No obv alternative to Lundstrum other than Arfield which I can't see in the holding roles. Wonder if Aribo will start too with licence to push on.

2. Did Morelos show enough on Sat? Probably not, but Europe is his arena. 

3. How to bring in creativity and pace. Kent, Sakala, Wright, Hagi, Aribo all vying for 2 possibly 3 jerseys.

4. Back 4 likely to be as at the weekend but I've been more impressed with Bassey (bar his crossing) than Borna. Would his power on the left surprise them?

At least we have more options. Hopefully Gerrard gets his starting 11 and subs right. Huge game.

Good to see you back posting mate. 

8 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

A comfortable win,they won first leg but never dominated, I feel a 3-0 win for this line up 

Shagger

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Hagi Davies Aribo

Morelos Sakala Kent

and progress to the music.

Aribo sometimes struggles when playing defensive midfield, whereas when he has licence to push on he comes alive. Think this lineup could be too big an ask for Davis tbh.