DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Launched a full investigation 

Heard that one before from their favourite football club, still waiting for the outcome 

Wonder how long this investigation will take…

Should only take 2 minutes mate. It’s all there in black and white. Heads need to roll here at the DR. Need to keep sending the tweets and articles from the bastards to the authorities. No let up. Rancid bastards. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'm as amazed as i am delighted TBH.

If nothing else, it'll have cunts thinking twice about having a go at us with no repercussions. 

👍🏻Unpleasant as the whole business is, targeting individuals is the only effective way to combat this sort of thing. No good attacking something as impenetrable as a national paper, you have to go after them individually so they can see what it’s like being on the receiving end

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye the poor junior intern who brought them lunch will be blamed for giving them the energy to abuse us, he'll be bumped and the rest given fuck all, 

Let’s hope not. That prick Jackson needs to go after that article on Alfie. 

4 minutes ago, MarzM said:

I don't expect Jackson will fall on his sword but Gaby whateverhisfuckingname might get punted. The tweet about the prophet Muhammad is pretty fucking bad regardless of someone's feelings on Islam.

In fairness, I think Muhammad did take a 14 year old as a wife, if you believe the story..

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

Stewart reminds me of Speirs  well trod methodology with his desperate attention seeking media tweets .

His selective obsessive focus on those big bad Rangers fans  is  awfully predictable and  so very tiresome.

A very ordinary footballer of no particular note,a failed politician of the Nationalist hue  happy to hitch his  rickety bandwagon to anything with an anti Rangers spin.

A complete irrelevance.

No doubt he spends his time scrutinizing media and fans messageboards for mentions to massage his own pathetic ego.

This must really haunt him, he was overlooked by the SNP at a point when they were at their absolute worst for accepting the thickest of the thick.

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Tell ye one thing. A lot of MSM and politicians might think twice now about targeting us with their usual hate campaigns. Poke a bear long enough and he will eventually rise and kick fuck out you.

Can imagine anyone working in any newspaper across the country will have an email Monday morning reading "URGENT" and a wee meeting in their calenders for 9am.

This reminds me of the internet bees and Jamal Khashoggi and hopefully this is the first of many organisations and individuals us internet Bears bring to the table in regards to parity and their hypocrisy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-arabia-cyberwar-trolls-bee-army-missing-journalist-turkey-us-a8591051.html

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

She was 6 or 7, he shagged her at 9.

Mohammed was 100% a paedophile i don't see why that statement was so controversial 

It certainly would be controversial if one of us had said it mate. But it was them, so should be dealt by humza appropriately.  👍

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

It certainly would be controversial if one of us had said it mate. But it was them, so should be dealt by humza appropriately.  👍

Yeah I agree, I hope he gets shafted for it but only because I was them to be treated to the same standards as us.

That said I don't want to live in a world where it's illegal to criticise religious figures especially when the criticism is true and well known

8 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Can imagine they’ll go down the route of “staff have been reminded of their responsibilities, will be taking a diversity course blah blah…” without many (if any) heads rolling. 

If nothing else Edgar has caused some of the bastards a few sleepless nights. 

They will never be able to question anybody morally again if they don't get rid of a few here. There will definitely be people getting the boot.