*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

21 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I see that Sky Sports have pulled our match. Only availiable on Rangers TV now.

Dirty bastards take your money then pull games costing you more dosh. 

We’re on Sky Sunday, I’m assuming celtic are on Sky Wednesday seeing as generally both our televised games are always away except old firms.

16 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

We’re on Sky Sunday, I’m assuming celtic are on Sky Wednesday seeing as generally both our televised games are always away except old firms.

No Scottish game is on Sky tomorrow night

Aberdeen’s greatest achievement is injuring one of our players in their supports demented heads 

We work , stay next to , went to school and generally mix with Celtic fans on a day to day basis In Glasgow and surrounding areas . Have never actually met an Aberdeen fan in person and don’t think I would want to or could . They come across as utter wanks totally demented by Rangers. Their club is also a total irrelevance to us. 

34 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Sky had option to show both games. Showing some pishy English games instead. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Couldn't help myself from reading the Aberdeen and celtic forums. The difference is night and day.

Absolute fucking scum. Their scummy element is worse than anyone's. Absolute dregs.

Credit where due to the celtic fans.

I couldn't help but read the Aberdeen forum also pal. Some right fucking pricks on there. Ok maybe not a legend to your club but no reason to be a total fucking piece of garbage about it. I guarantee if the situation was reversed and one of their legends died, they sure as hell would get on our asses if we poked fun.

24 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Celtic fans, for the most part, respect Walter for carrying Tommy Burns coffin. Aberdeen fans respect nothing as they are a tin pot irrelevance trying to get attention. Fuck them.

So true.

This is all about their urge to be relevant. 

Said it for years, I can’t stand stand Celtic as a football club what it stands for, I despise them.  But I fucking hate Aberdeen’s fans more than anything.  Tomorrow night will prove that, if I was Rangers I’d genuinely pull their support tomorrow. 

We should cancel their tickets for tomorrow and let our own fans in. We really don’t need that as a club and support tomorrow in Walter’s name. 

People can’t help themselves with minutes silences and it’ll be a sad sad day to hear even one or two shouting 

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Couldn't help myself from reading the Aberdeen and celtic forums. The difference is night and day.

Absolute fucking scum. Their scummy element is worse than anyone's. Absolute dregs.

Credit where due to the celtic fans.

Absolutely astonishing the difference.

Refund their tickets and leave the section empty if there isn’t enough time to sell them to home supporters.

I don’t buy all this “away fans are needed” at games. I’d happily have 100% Rangers fans in attendance every domestic game at Ibrox for the rest of my life.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I think when the inevitable disrespect from the sheep fans during any tribute tomorrow occurs, we all need to keep focused and remember what it is we’re remembering. Hate when opposition fans come and ruin any silences but our own fans shouting ‘fuck off’ or even just telling them to shush is a waste of a moment they should be using to remember legends 

Happens all the time and tomorrow their tickets should be cancelled, I’ll be absolutely gutted to hear any of the shush etc, the man does not deserve a botched silence

5 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Aberdeen fans try to hard to be offensive. Their most decorated manager was a great friend of Walter Smith's yet they still poke and prod for a reaction, deranged bastards.

Haven't been fucking relative since the 80's and I hope they never fucking are again.