Morelos

DiamondDan

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I feel like some folk are trying to convince themselves that he’s still doing well, when he’s an absolute shadow of the player he used to be. 

At Ibrox yesterday there were a number of points where people were really starting to turn as he was absolutely half arsing it when Dundee had the ball. He might not be fat, but either his mobility or effort is way down from the guy that ragdolled defences for fun. 

There’s still a player there, but he has to show it consistently and so far this season he’s way off the pace. 

I thought he really started to come onto a game when he had his spat with the beast it seemed to make him angry and show a determination we have not seen for a while.

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Bluenose said:

A thought yesterday his link up play at times was brilliant ,fininishing at times lacked a bit but a think under gio we will see him gain the form back again ...played well yesterday as a team and when his form infront of goal comes back the buffalo will score plenty 

I agree with this , he was holding the ball up better and bringing others into play . He’s a far better player in and around the 18yd box .Took his goal well and looked more like his old self.I think sometimes his body language and work rate riles the supporters but he’s started well under Gio and hopefully that continues.🔴🔵

Doubtless we will hear the usual garbage from Morelos agent any time now as he tours him round anyone that's prepared to listen.

Although the wee man is clearly improving since the arrival of the new gaffer I think hes a fair bit to go to reach his best form.

Cant see any club getting anywhere near matching our valuation in January so I see Buff staying until at least the end of the season .

13 hours ago, Don81 said:

We need to get that fire back in him, if that means he gets sent off now and again so be it. Would rather have the rampaging buffalo available for 28  league games a season than the timid one for 36. We also now have ample cover for his suspensions.

Depends when he gets sent off. Don’t fancy playing 80 minutes without him for petulance 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrards first game away to sheep, has a silly kick out and gave the ref a chance to send him off

The one the sheep Shagger barged him twice and Morelos clipped his heals and Clancy never hesitated for a second to get the card out? 

Hardly petulant imo just a reaction between two players that happens every game week in week out but cause it’s Clancy and Morelos he’s off

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The one the sheep Shagger barged him twice and Morelos clipped his heals and Clancy never hesitated for a second to get the card out? 

Hardly petulant imo just a reaction between two players that happens every game week in week out but cause it’s Clancy and Morelos he’s off

Doesn't matter if he was barged or not, he was baited and took the bait, resulting in giving the ref a chance to take us down to ten men

Even though it was rightly rescinded, it cost us in the game 

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Clancy was gagging to send him off - you could just tell