*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, Trialist said:

Actually I’m not pissed, but please tell me anything that wasn’t accurate or true in my posts.

cheers

I think the main concern people have is that your recent posts have come- 

1: when we drop points tonight

2: when we lose in the cup SF

3: when Gerrard goes

Almost like an energy vampire 🤪

Just now, Essandoh said:

Lewis Ferguson is up there with the most over hyped non-OF players of the last 20 years.

There’s a reason he’s stuck at Aberdeen.

He doesn't really offer much and his constant diving and fouling would see him have more red cards than appearances at an *actual* football club like Rangers.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

He had recently been playing as a sitting midfielder for NYFC.

Our sitting midfielder is Kamara. Gio fell into Gerrard's trap tonight. Albeit with three midfielders missing. I can only assume Bacuna has a bad attitude because he was the attacking option.

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

As much as I like Kamara, it’s games like tonight where (with a new boy next to him) he should be controlling the middle, getting stuck in, breaking up play and making key passes. He is not that player and I’d take money for him if it meant strengthening that area.  I’d buy Ferguson, a bit of a prick, but it’s something that’s lacking in our middle and he’s better than what we have imo. 

Unpopular opinion but I agree re Kamara.

As a senior international, these are the games where he should really stand out.

Broke up a couple of our promising early moves by not having a clue what to do when found in good positions at the edge of their box.

He’s fine when you want it shuffling around safely, but really needs to do more.

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Just watched back clips of Kent’s 2 yellows. Simply cheating…nothing more, nothing less. Not in a month of Sundays was either a yellow. Hayes gets in Kent’s face for the first and the second there is no contact whatsoever.

Embarassing from Hayes, Brown and Clancy. All 3 should hang their heads in shame after their antics tonight.

Hayes elbow in Bornas face in front of the linesman was the biggest joke.....

1 minute ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Just watched back clips of Kent’s 2 yellows. Simply cheating…nothing more, nothing less. Not in a month of Sundays was either a yellow. Hayes gets in Kent’s face for the first and the second there is no contact whatsoever.

Embarassing from Hayes, Brown and Clancy. All 3 should hang their heads in shame after their antics tonight.

The first booking for the two players Clancy had the yellow card out before he reached them and neither player should have been booked.  Second yellow wasn't even a foul.  Brown should have been booked for simulation.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

"Energy vampire" I like it 🤣 sounds like an early noughties American Goth band 👌

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Actually done with the retards on here. 

We have a board with no clue, deep in debt and living off an ex managers legacy. 

Enjoy the wake up call that will be coming, I won't. 

Well done for making me seem like a totally well rounded individual. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I don’t know what that means …sorry ,

If we play well and win then there is no need for criticism or comments. 
I do post when I’m angry or frustrated with our performance ( like tonight ) …because these types of performances may well cost us the league.

Every point counts, every performance is important.

Tonight we have given our rivals a 2 point gain without kicking a ball.

For me that’s worthy of comment and criticism.

Cheers

5 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

I wondered at the time of the sending off if they’d arranged the old barney where both players get yellow carded, then fake a late tackle/instigate another incident to get him sent off.

5 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

tarriers  tick

cheating tarriers  tick

ugly cheating tarriers image.png.31dee033fdae30bb5dee1a6a6873979b.png

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Hayes elbow in Bornas face in front of the linesman was the biggest joke.....

I was incensed when I saw it and started shouting and swearing at the telly. The officiating was horrendous up until that point, but that tipped me over the edge. I saw that Borna’s nose was gushing with blood afterwards yet he was told to get up and got on with it. No protection from the officials at all. These rancid cheating bastards should be called out for that.