*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

46 minutes ago, Trialist said:

Don’t know where all the faux confidence in this forum comes from.  We didn’t improve the starting 11 during the summer and we’ve made the same error in the January transfer window.

A draw against these cunts is an embarrassment..  I saw this coming a mile away..

meanwhile our biggest competitors have strengthened and come out like Tasmanian devils and we fuck about like last years team. 
Not fucking good enough , and not championship winning performance 

40 minutes ago, Trialist said:

Why oh why do we never match the intensity or effort at Shittodrie ? 
we were on the back foot all second half. 
Morelos was unlucky…the ball played him . We were abysmal.

An embarrassment 

29 minutes ago, Trialist said:

Firstly you are a complete moron.

secondly, being champions means fuck all if you cannot beat a second rate team that’s in front of you.

thirdly, the scum are not my pals  ( prick ! )

fourthly …I haven’t got a sister.

If you cannot reply in a civil manner then please keep your  moronic  opinions to yourself. 

we fucked this up tonight. Please see it for what it is,

13 minutes ago, Duncan campbell said:

Don’t post when you’re pished. You only make a right arse of yourself.

GIFs-2022118103043.gif

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As far as I was aware, Sands played right-back or right side of a back three for NYC. He is clearly limited as a midfielder. Sure, he kept it simple and is good in possession but that game needed more.

I would rather see McCann or Lowry in an emergency situation like tonight than shoehorn players or play Lundstram.

Sssshhhh! Can't say that in this forum!

Just now, psb07158 said:

Gio's getting the benefit of the doubt from me on that interview

He clearly describes the negative situation and says something along the lines of "in the end we're happy with the point", which I am too. We could quite easily have lost that. 

If you had asked if I'd have been happy with a point at 7.45pm I'd have told you to fuck off but with the way the game ended up going, we take it and move on. 

Fail to prepare then prepare to fail.

We played pish for 90 minutes, lucky not conceded a penalty before we scored, card happy clancy was always going to look for a easy red, no surprise, would it have made a difference, maybe, no in my opinion, shit performance, no happy but I'll take the point, 4 points clear on to the next game.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As far as I was aware, Sands played right-back or right side of a back three for NYC. He is clearly limited as a midfielder. Sure, he kept it simple and is good in possession but that game needed more.

I would rather see McCann or Lowry in an emergency situation like tonight than shoehorn players or play Lundstram.

Sands looked like a centre half playing in midfield, Gio wanted two holding mids and clearly didnt trust Lundstram 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He had recently been playing as a sitting midfielder for NYFC.

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Sands looked like a centre half playing in midfield, Gio wanted two holding mids and clearly didnt trust Lundstram 

Boy looked out of his depth to me , would never have started him and had him off at half time.

Hopefully he kicks on.......