*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Balogun and Helander on bench.

Unbelievable tbh.

Maybe its to help remind him he has subs he can use?

In all seriousness, no one is telling me Bassey is better than either of those two. And atleast we have a strong bench today. Sure Lundstram will fee hard done by, but could be to give him a rest and allow Kamara the benefit of having Jack besides him for a change.

35 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Tested positive for covid man

Gutted, missing the game. Older gent around our seats so I can’t be that guy that just goes ahead to the game anyway.

Fucking China

My mrs has it so got to stay home and look after the kids, don’t miss many games but it’s a complete bastard all the same 🤣

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sadly its not unbelievable. 

Centre backs at the ready but we play our LB there. 

He wants Barišić back as an attacking threat and Bassey doesn’t deserve to be dropped. Personally I’d have played Balogun and rested Bassey for Thursday.

If Gio remembers that we’re allowed to use subs, I would expect Helander and Ramsey to get ten/fifteen minutes 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

He wants Barišić back as an attacking threat and Bassey doesn’t deserve to be dropped. Personally I’d have played Balogun and rested Bassey for Thursday.

If Gio remembers that we’re allowed to use subs, I would expect Helander and Ramsey to get ten/fifteen minutes 

Ramsay needs way more than 15 minutes. One of the worst financial blunders of ours brining him in to be a cameo once in a blue moon. 

If this goes wrong because of a defensive mix up today then Gio needs to take a lot of the blame, he keeps chopping and changing our centre backs and picking Bassey over an even 70% fit Helander or Balogun is just plainly wrong.

Can understand Lundstram dropping out, thought he was woeful against St J, and Kamara got the winner. 

The CB situation is absolutely unforgivable though. Both with Gio for his selections, and Ross Wilson for not getting Souttar in.