*****Rangers v RB Leipzig Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sorry but I dont feel guilty for sharing this again.

im glad i watched it on a croatian stream it may have been a couple of minutes behind but if i had to listen to craigan i would have put my foot through the telly that cunt would suck the air out of a dying man just to try and sound as if he knows what hes talking about

on the darkside and of course we've never won a game its down to playing piss teams and luck and now not having to worry about away goals till someone replied

When they won the Cup Winners’ Cup, they lost a penalty shootout to Sporting CP. They were reinstated because they won on away goals, which was a new rule the ref didn’t apply.

I don’t like the symmetry of this

:lol:

Just now, stuart1994 said:

He's no played much, but I absolutely love Amad Diallo btw. Him at the end of the game is what any one of us would be like, kicking about dancing with about 4 scarfs on and a bucket hat. :lol:

Hope he was wearing a suit or Billy will have a meltdown.

11 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im glad i watched it on a croatian stream it may have been a couple of minutes behind but if i had to listen to craigan i would have put my foot through the telly that cunt would suck the air out of a dying man just to try and sound as if he knows what hes talking about

Someone is seriously going to have to answer the question of why a Man who has achieved FUCK ALL in Football is allowed to offer his opinion on a national broadcast about a game in which he's done the grand total of fuck all.

18 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The players were incredible.

For about 15 mins we couldn’t deal with them, they were superb as was their movement but wow they held it and stayed at it.

incredible 

That's what I love about this team, across the 4 years they've been together they suffer for small spells in games like this but they rarely cave in, the usually come back stronger after digging in. Unreal. 

13 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Felt like it was getting away from us during the period before and after they scored. Some effort to lift themselves up and get back into it. 

Kampl was running the game at that point and our press was burst, but they found a way again. Incredible.