Behaviour

42 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Get pissed be merry and enjoy the game with our German opponents as neither of us will be in a major final like this for at least another decade if not even 20 years. 

Sure we said that about Manchester...

Once in a lifetime thing? 😂

On 13/05/2022 at 21:32, Copland bear said:

Get pissed be merry and enjoy the game with our German opponents as neither of us will be in a major final like this for at least another decade if not even 20 years. 

Hope we are in this year's UEFA super cup 😉

the club are idiots fs. i get they need to say something but all they had to do was put out a statement or even a short video from Gio or Tav but they've ripped the piss. how many fuck ups are they going to get away with? completely out of touch and it's them that should remember who they represent. they treat us like kids and really don't give a fuck about us. 

5 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

Thanks board for opening the door to the likes of this with your appeasing apologist bullshit!!!

Shithousery of the highest order and I'm not even mad at him, the club offered it up on a silver platter.

Meh. Piss take doesn't really work when your own fans just trashed a city centre.

On 11/05/2022 at 18:17, Scottywellhousetb said:

I know guys who were there, they were knocking fuck out each other all over the shop, lot of pish they slabber. 

👍The only reason this myth has been allowed to remain is the lack of camera phones back in the day. Would have been plenty going on as there will be this week. Afraid it's near impossible to have tens of thousands of people drinking without a few bangers kicking off.

On 11/05/2022 at 07:25, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This time the prices involved should prevent the Euro Ned element from tagging along, which was what caused 90% of the trouble in Manchester.

I worry the hooligan element of Frankfurt fans will look to cause trouble hopefully they are reigned in by their support. Hopefully we do the same with the retarded ICF lot but they aren’t exactly big enough these days to cause too much bother.

If the Spanish could unbury their head from the sand and organise fan zones with big screens that will be great but any fan that goes to the city centre expecting to be able to watch it on some pub/bar TV is absolutely deluded but hopefully it doesn’t cause any trouble.

Hopefully the club are working with UEFA/Spanish to make the fan zones happen.

Folks need to be sensible with the drink and don’t start getting smashed from 8am.

The overzealous Spanish police could also cause an issue and the fans need to not give them any excuse and stick together. Also if it kicks off then film everything as evidence it’s the police causing the issues so it’s not scapegoated onto our support.

100%, I was in Manchester and never actually seen any trouble but did see a few things that made me cringe........large group walking  along the road singing hello hello right in front of a group of younger school kids on an outing.

Then later I seen the first rather small group of zenit fans walking through the mass of Rangers fans being  clapped as they walked past but right behind them was a group of daft neds singing Russians Russians get tae fuck........after I heard about the trouble and the large volume of support there I wasn't surprised something bad was going to happen

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

100%, I was in Manchester and never actually seen any trouble but did see a few things that made me cringe........large group walking  along the road singing hello hello right in front of a group of younger school kids on an outing.

Then later I seen the first rather small group of zenit fans walking through the mass of Rangers fans being  clapped as they walked past but right behind them was a group of daft neds singing Russians Russians get tae fuck........after I heard about the trouble and the large volume of support there I wasn't surprised something bad was going to happen

I saw no trouble in Manchester. Smashed shop window layer on when walking about, but that was it. Seem to have been a few isolated incidents, though.

Hopefully it being in Seville will mean the neds can't travel.