Was last night bigger than 55?

BallochBear

In terms of achievements/enjoyment I'm not sure it just makes the top 5 probably. I would rank 55, Seville and beating Dortmund and Leipzig in a knockout stage as being above it.

In terms of direct benefits to the club then it's at the top. 

Even though their second 10 would have been a poor reflection of the other 2 because they were helped every step of the way by HMRC in that one we would still never have heard the end of it so I would still put 55 just ahead ... although us getting parity in Champions League money to add to our Europa League war chest runs it a very close second :crabflute:

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Nope. I've seen alot of people say that heals the pain of the europa league final. No for me either we lost the chance of winning a European trophy that day CL football wasn't even on my mind tbh. What last night has done has taken away the prize of winning last year's league title. Apart from the bragging rights it means fuck all now scum fans everywhere spewing 🤣

Spot on with Everything 😉👍

Seville will always be a "what if" for me.