Liverpool 2 Rangers 0 Gaffers reaction

mrmojorisin

Unfortunately we've lost what made us a good team. Drive, energy, pressing on the front foot is all but gone from this team. Whether that's down to tactics, fitness levels or the players not motivated I am not 100% (probably some kind of combination of all). Don't think it's just a 'bad patch' as it's been obvious pretty much since gio took over apart from our run to the final last year which is starting to look all the more baffling based on how we are playing now. Let's see how the league pans out but I'm far from confident of winning anything this season tbh.

27 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Unfortunately we've lost what made us a good team. Drive, energy, pressing on the front foot is all but gone from this team. Whether that's down to tactics, fitness levels or the players not motivated I am not 100% (probably some kind of combination of all). Don't think it's just a 'bad patch' as it's been obvious pretty much since gio took over apart from our run to the final last year which is starting to look all the more baffling based on how we are playing now. Let's see how the league pans out but I'm far from confident of winning anything this season tbh.

Definitely a combination of what you mention. We also look physically weak against better teams. 
We look like we’ve played a 50 game season already and it’s strange the number of injuries we pick up in training because it hardly looks like we are hard pushed. 
We are a slow, weak, timid side and there is nothing to suggest that’s going to change anytime soon. 
On to Sat, 70 odd percent possession, a goal around the 60 min mark after having huffed and puffed sideways all game and a late one to seal it. Gio happy with the response then we go again till we drop silly away points.

Rinse and repeat all season. We play some of the worst football in one of the worst leagues in Europe