Abdallah Sima

GOAT

12 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Guy who likes to run with the ball playing on a pitch that behaves like its fucking velcro.

Ill give him some time before writing him off.

Bullshit about the pitch again. The tarriers never seemed to have any issues last season when they handed their arses to them the two times they were on the same pitch 

1 minute ago, SK RFC said:

The excuses are nearly as frustrating as the performances on the park. Seeing the pantywetter chat on twitter again also. We’ve won 2 trophies in 12 years. I don’t know what right we have to sit back and relax expecting everything to work out come may. 

I know Michael Beale did a great job despite losing the 2 trophies last season I keep hearing. 

4 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

The excuses are nearly as frustrating as the performances on the park. Seeing the pantywetter chat on twitter again also. We’ve won 2 trophies in 12 years. I don’t know what right we have to sit back and relax expecting everything to work out come may. 

Bang on about this pitch nonsense, fed up of hearing the excuses about that and about the refs in the past also.

We were shite yesterday and the vast majority of games refs had poor decisions in were still completely winnable.

We haven't been and still aren't good enough, simple as that.

22 minutes ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

Bang on about this pitch nonsense, fed up of hearing the excuses about that and about the refs in the past also.

We were shite yesterday and the vast majority of games refs had poor decisions in were still completely winnable.

This. It’s absolutely depressing sitting here in august knowing whats likely ahead. 

1 hour ago, SK Rfc said:

Bullshit about the pitch again. The tarriers never seemed to have any issues last season when they handed their arses to them the two times they were on the same pitch 

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Embarrassing stuff at times from our fans

1 hour ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

Calm down you bunch of panty wetters.

Yesterday was shite, we all agree with that.

It is far too early to be starting threads calling Sima an 'absolute donkey' after one game of football on a crap pitch.

Of course the pitch makes things more difficult. Half the forum highlighted it being an issue before kickoff. Its not some retrospective excuse. 

What is embarrassing is seeing our fans completely turn on a player after 90 mins of competitive football and just giving up on the league.

Im going to give the players at least a couple of weeks to settle into the league before I write them off completely.

Honesty don’t think he was the worst yesterday it’s going to take some time to adjust to playing against 10 men behind the ball in the SPL 

Thought he played a cracking ball through the box just needed someone to tap it home

Why pick out one player from yesterday?, the vast majority were shite. Mind you, Dessers has the movement of a tailors dummy. No, my concern is the guy who picked the team, his tactics and his timings of subs, Beale, the cockney spiv. 

10 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Why do you keep going on about this :lol: 

Because how awkward he is is my first thought when seeing him!

I’ll concede it’s a bit unusual when most only really care about numbers, but I prefer players who look good on the ball.

He's not looked great so far.

In the friendlies he was limited to coming deep with basically his back to goal most of the time but yesterday he finally got some chances to run in open play with space in front of him and he looked a little lost.

Long way to go but not really encouraging.

I just hope that if it turns out he isn't going to cut it he's not on one of those loan deals where we have to pay a chunk of money to Brighton every game he doesn't play.

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

You sound like the Matondo loyal of last year. Sima has been fucking pish so far, hence why he is here on loan.

At this moment in time, he can't lace Sakala's boots.

Nah you are talking pish their.....ar this stage last season Matondo had looked decent enough so their weren't too many concerns over him.....Sima hasn't started brightly that's a given but to write him off on one game on a plastic pitch where the whole team were rotten is absolute madness

Ps if you believe we would have won if Sakala had played then you are deluded mate....Sakala would have done fuck all against Killies tactics yesterday....like I said RM mentality makes posters believe players get better the lesser game time they get

7 hours ago, SK RFC said:

It is a shit pitch tho 

Premier League football should be played on grass. 

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Nah you are talking pish their.....ar this stage last season Matondo had looked decent enough so their weren't too many concerns over him.....Sima hasn't started brightly that's a given but to write him off on one game on a plastic pitch where the whole team were rotten is absolute madness

Ps if you believe we would have won if Sakala had played then you are deluded mate....Sakala would have done fuck all against Killies tactics yesterday....like I said RM mentality makes posters believe players get better the lesser game time they get

From the outset, I said Matondo was never a football player, and that hasn't changed in over a year. I'm willing to give Sima more time, but based on five games (not one), he hasn't impressed. I'm leaning on the side of the OP but would love to be proven wrong in the coming weeks.

On 06/08/2023 at 00:45, KeyserSoze said:

Where’s all the “needs time to settle “ chat?

which of course is bollox 

I think Beale signed some good players.

They are all well above the calibre of the Kilmarnock squad.

He was outwitted by a third rate manager who the sheep sacked ffs!

The tactics were away to fuck. The players looked disjointed and confused. 

I'm putting that loss down to Beale. 

He has to choose a style and formation and get the players to believe in it.

Dreading our game on Wednesday tbh.

15 hours ago, bornabear said:

Why pick out one player from yesterday?, the vast majority were shite. Mind you, Dessers has the movement of a tailors dummy. No, my concern is the guy who picked the team, his tactics and his timings of subs, Beale, the cockney spiv. 

Agree with that summary.

There was no vision, and we didn't really go through the gears until they scored.

Beale fucked it big style imo.

Can only hope it's a one off and he can set us up to play better in future. 

Does seem premature to judge him off the back of some PSFs and one league game on that shite park, but wouldn't be a stretch to say he's shown absolutely nothing so far. Of all the signings we've made, this is the one that I find most baffling - in fact, more than that, concerning - especially if he is expected to be part of our front three. 

Can only assume he must have looked half decent at some point for Brighton to take a punt on him, so hopefully we see it sooner rather than later...