*****The Official St Mirren V Rangers Match Thread*****

7 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Take any sort of a win given it puts us right up their arses in the table, would like a comfy win but if its a scrappy 1-0 with Butland MotM i wont give a fuck tbh

We are scoring a few goals. They have defensive weaknesses

Probably be 2-0 up at half time.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Any win, no injuries. But if we could eat into that goal difference that would be ideal.

Think the goal difference is only 5  win by 3 or 4 today we’ll both have played 22 we’ll be 2 points behind and only a goal or two behind goal difference.

Obviously they play later and I’d expect them to win by a few but if we can get right up their smelly holes before they KO today maybe put a bit of pressure on them 

I’m confident we’ll go and win today quite comfortably, even so early on I think that’ll be massive. In February we’ve got unbelievable fixtures in terms of 4 out of 5 at Ibrox in the league with 1 away to St Johnstone. Very good chance we go into March top of the league.

Hibs were pretty much everything we could have wanted them to be on Wed with their set up/style and they were pish into the bargain which was nice. 

Think we’re in for a complete contrast today, they’ll be very well drilled, physical and can play a bit.  

Going for a  3-1 victory.