David Dickinson

I dont care what anyone says that was cheating today, blatant cheating, every single time he could he gave them the ball back, let them away with fouls but its our players who get booked first, he wouldnt even have given that forearm smash without VAR intervention and I have no doubt he wanted VAR to check the encroachment so we didnt get the resulting goal. cheating cunt.

The one he gave when the hibs player fell over in the box, I cant remember who it was, was about to shoot, he stops the game... then gives the ball to marshall. But we had the ball when he stopped it so it should have been a drop ball at the edge of the area for us. I mean most of the things he did were innocuous, but they all add up and the lack of consistency was glaring. Who refs the refs cos this guy needs put back to the juniors.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s a muppet but the head knock rule is ridiculous and there for abusing.

Anyone who goes down with one if they want to be serious about it should be taken off for a test and not allowed back on for five mins.

Will stop pricks going down and seeing where the ball is before they pretend they have a sore head.

Did Cadden even hold his head at all?