*****Official Rangers vs Ross County match thread*****

1 hour ago, Bigeasy said:

Disagree. I have always been a fan of his, but as is typical of our support we seem to think you have to be brilliant every game. Let's face it, a lot of our fans are poison at the games and do nothing to support the team. It is not surprising we won the league when no fans were allowed in. Today, looked a small crowd and we played great football. I for one was delighted to see him play superbly today.

There was at least 40,000 at the game today so the small crowd comment is bollocks.

We can be a demanding crowd due to the standards of the club but “a lot of our fans are poison” is a lot of pish given what the fans have went through.

Your comment regarding the league is tragic taig patter, give your head a shake.

49 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Issue is we have struggled against teams like that today, and i highly suspect had butland not saved that one at nil nil we'd have struggled today

If your auntie had baws he'd be your uncle. Maybe not now a day's but you get the idea. 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Hagi has had one good half season in the years that he has been here.

The half season where we won the title, when he consistently made the difference during a tough winter period, while a depleted squad massively struggled to create anything without him. Also, he was either injured or elsewhere for a huge portion of the rest of the time he was ‘here’ 

Us handing out a tankin' has been coming. Perfect time to get it in, the week before the rats. 

Grumbled like fuck about the team sheet before the game with Lawrence getting back in, I still think we need an improvement on him, but thought he was good today. Should've had 2 right enough, but generally thought he repaid Phil for giving him the spot back.

As good as a performance and result as we could have hoped. Bring on the tarriers! 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thought we were superb, absolute canter.

Dessers and Matondo class, Lawrence much better, Barron’s been some signing so far. Buzzing for Danilo to get a goal

Only complain was giving Dowell minutes ahead of Rice/McKinnon.

Bring those horrible cunts on next week.

Barron was my MOTM 

I fell asleep at half time and missed the goals but surprised cerny didnt get a goal especially since i had us at more than 2.5 goals and both he and dessers to score:furious:

still a good result that we badly needed going into the tarrier game giving the team confidence and knowing we can score goals

also where the fuck would we be without clement

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

First time we’ve went 2-0 in a league game since 5-0 v Hearts in February.

It shows how important that second goal seems to be for this squad.

It’s a mindset we’ve been stuck in since the end of Gerrard’s tenure.

Gio’s tactic was to “keep the zero” and win every game 1-0 by passing the opposition to death, we were constantly hanging on in games under Beale, and even at the end of Gerrard’s time we went on a ridiculous run of conceding first.

For years now it’s been an issue - we score a goal and then relax, instead of trying to get another. The lack of hunger in pushing on and thumping teams has been a source of frustration for a long time, not least because goal difference can end up being a deciding factor.