Who do you back: Manager or Players ?

Bad Robot

Who are you backing   

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you backing

• Manager
    • Players
    • Not enough info

Nowhere near enough infomation at the moment.

It will come out eventually, it always does but I'm not ruling anything in or out at the moment for reasons I've already covered in the main thread.

Could be a manufactured shit-storm by the board to take heat off themselves.
Miller and Wallace could have been out of order and over-stepped the mark.
Miller and Wallace, as senior pro's could have been well within their rights to say their piece.

Honestly have no idea. 

The problem is the idea of over-stepping the mark is subjective. What one person could consider valid criticisms and opinions could be seen as under-mining and offensive to someone else - as we see on here at times when people think people being honest in their assessments are being too harsh and somehow not supporting the team or something.

A part of me likes that Murty was told in no uncertain terms, it seems, that that result and performance was unacceptable but it depends on how it's went down - if they've ganged up, bullied him and made him look like a piece of shit in front of the other players at a time when the dressing room needs united with 5 games to go to secure second and stop celtic beating us for the league then they should be gone. But we don't know if that happened.