Murty

RD.1872

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Tarrier appeasing loser.

Get him and his shity “show them the respect they deserve” losing mentality to fuck. 

He wasn't when we won a few games over the new year.

The recent abuse he's been getting is ridiculous.

Never a manager but the criticism and personal abuse is over the top.

Fair play to him if he comes back rather than hiding away from it all.

Who wouldn't love to play for a coach who believes he can't influence a game because "he's just a guy on the touchline" and is almost in tears after defeats. 

Bizarre decision if he returns. 

He should never have been manager for the time he was and was thrown under the bus for it. No point in taking him back as half the fan base will not accept it now as it is a step too far and his handling of Wallace and Miller (regardless of whether I would have kicked them in the baws or not) is not a shinning light.

Think too much dirty water has gone under the bridge now, time to leave him alone. No ill feeling towards him with the shite we put out who would not perform but he was the manager and should have handled it.

Typical they give him his old role back after the kids' consistent results/performances without him. Could end up erasing a good bit of work in doing so if the kids don't respect him after watching what transpired under him at the senior level. Should've been let go ffs. 

Madness we are allowing this loser to walk back into his previous position. From first team players (there are plenty) to coaching staff we should be ridding anyone with this loser mentality, not welcoming him back.

Nobody can rip away a feel good feeling like Rangers :duh:

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was thrown under a bus unfairly but should have then seen a parting of the ways. Poor decision 

Not sure how unfair it was 2nd time round when he appeared up for it and saw it as his opportunity to impress in the role. If he'd done consistently well in the opportunity he was happy using as a trial then he'd likely have got the job. That's hardly thrown under the bus. He simply wasn't good enough despite getting backing and that's on him and no one else.

We keep hearing how youth development is the future of the club and by all accounts, great strides are being made. 

Why then expose youngsters to a guy with such a weak, loser mentality? Particularly at such an impressionable age. 

The real world is tough, competitive and nasty. People will stamp you into the ground to get past you. 

How on earth will "Murts" prepare young men for that?

Also "thrown under a bus" has become the most overused phrase relating to us.

If being "thrown under a bus" means getting to start a semi final against celtic, or being given the opportunity to manage Rangers for half a season, you can throw me under a bus any time...

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

We keep hearing how youth development is the future of the club and by all accounts, great strides are being made. 

Why then expose youngsters to a guy with such a weak, loser mentality? Particularly at such an impressionable age. 

The real world is tough, competitive and nasty. People will stamp you into the ground to get past you. 

How on earth will "Murts" prepare young men for that?

Tbf, when it comes to youth you always hear it’s not about winning, so will be a good fit..

Just a thought here but I did read that Gerrard green lighted the move to bring him back, reading between the lines, murty seems good at doing what he is told to do. Perhaps Gerrard wants someone at that level who will do what they are told and won't question it? I e this is how I want them playing this is what I want the focus to be on, blah blah and he knows he will do what he is told...perhaps or am a just seeing something that isn't there?