Well done the Dude

D'Artagnan

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

@The Dude is fast becoming a Bastian of the forum

Beautiful 

Which is good considering, myself included, people were probably over critical of his work because it’s with that shit house of a newspaper. But it’s defintiely got value! 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who would've ever seen that happening? 😂 

Certainly not me. I even had you on ignore for a wee while when you became a bit obtuse and arrogant with some folk on here. Then I decided to read one of your articles that someone kindly screenshot on here and I slowly began to see that you were on to something.

I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong. Keep up the good work. 

Hope you don't end up being hounded by the taigs and their chums who hate us so much. 

19 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I would.

Any reasonable person, capable of a modicum of discernment, would realise our club is being held to and subjected to an unlevel playing field and would be moved to defend her.

That's my major issue. It's blatant, and everyone except bp9 can see it :lol:  Welcome back D.

Strict liability without strict control is a complete nonsense. If we are to hold Rangers responsible for sectarianism then they should have control of the fundamental root cause of the issue, which is our sectarian schooling system. 

I'll give @The Dude a well-deserved well done, just as soon as he fires in his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation.  :p:

@D'Artagnan has already made his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation. He is a wise man.  :tu:

@stevemac has not signed up to The Fund yet!  :depressed:

@Blue Avenger has already made his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation :tu:

@ianb1547 has already made his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation :tu:

@TEFTONG has already made his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation :tu:

@SeparateEntityMyArse has already made his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation :tu:

@Bigdave30 has not signed up to The Fund yet!  :depressed:

@Sparkle has paid her season's membership (for the 6th year running!!!), but hasn't donated to the Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation yet.  Surely an oversight there!  

@LochendBilly has not renewed his membership this season.  I miss him!  :depressed:

@With Heart and Hand has not renewed his membership this season.  I miss him too!  :depressed:

@BlueAvenger has paid his season's membership, but hasn't donated to the Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation yet.  Come on BlueAvenger - or are you happy being outdone by Blue Avenger?  :p:

@Bears - with a name like that, you really need to be in the Fund!  :p:

@CoopsLaud  has paid his season's membership, but hasn't donated to the Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation yet. :depressed:

@gazza27  has not renewed his membership this season.  I miss him!  :depressed:

@Leeds_Bear is not yet a member. I'm sure he'll sort that shortly.  :tu:

@BailliestonTB is not yet a member. I'm sure he'll sort that shortly.  :tu:

@kplfishtank is not a member.  I don't think he likes me. :depressed:

@Rfc52 has made his donation - he knows a good thing when he sees it! :tu:

I should probably stop there.  

Anybody feel inclined to make a donation? We've got 10 Cup Replay tickets to pay for, plus another Stadium Tour and Argyle Lunch on the horizon.

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I'll give @The Dude a well-deserved well done, just as soon as he fires in his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation.  :p:

@D'Artagnan has already made his Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation. He is a wise man.  :tu:

@Sparkle has paid her season's membership (for the 6th year running!!!), but hasn't donated to the Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation yet.  Surely an oversight there!  

@LochendBilly has not renewed his membership this season.  I miss him!  :depressed:

@With Heart and Hand has not renewed his membership this season.  I miss him too!  :depressed:

@BlueAvenger has paid his season's membership, but hasn't donated to the Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation yet.  Come on BlueAvenger - or are you happy being outdone by Blue Avenger?  :p:

@CoopsLaud  has paid his season's membership, but hasn't donated to the Mid-Season Fundraiser Donation yet. :depressed:

Anybody feel inclined to make a donation? We've got 10 Cup Replay tickets to pay for, plus another Stadium Tour and Argyle Lunch on the horizon.

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I’ve no issue with you , I have a DD come off for erskine every month. 

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

I’ve no issue with you , I have a DD come off for erskine every month. 

That shouldn't stop anyone joining in with this.

Remember folks, that the Funds we raise go directly and exclusively to Recreational Activities for Erskine Veterans.  Money donated directly to Erskine is what keeps Erskine running on a day to day basis.  What we do is a bonus.

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

That shouldn't stop anyone joining in with this.

Remember folks, that the Funds we raise go directly and exclusively to Recreational Activities for Erskine Veterans.  Money donated directly to Erskine is what keeps Erskine running on a day to day basis.  What we do is a bonus.

I'm handing mine to the dug 

8 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Strict liability without strict control is a complete nonsense. If we are to hold Rangers responsible for sectarianism then they should have control of the fundamental root cause of the issue, which is our sectarian schooling system. 

Glad Miller mentioned the schools. Seems to me like a good place to start.

I don't trust the authorities on being even handed with strict liability if previous record is anything to by!.

18 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Miller understood exactly what he meant. “Sectarianism was rife in the late 1960s and early 1970s where I was brought up in the East End of Glasgow,” he said. “I was delighted to make that move to Aberdeen.
“I didn’t make the move because of that, I made it because Aberdeen wanted me

Shoulda stopped reading when he said the sheep wanted him,as the rest would be like a man with dementia trying to remember why he's at the doctors.
Whatever he said was irrelevant after this above.

10 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

It's an issue that's simply not up for discussion. If you even mention the apartheid schooling then you're labelled a bigot. The issue will never be brought to the table.