them

MisterC

5 hours ago, Land Rover said:

I was in total agreement with you up till this week . 

They've spunked a fair few quid on signings and seem to be intent on a few more . The big Ange bandwagon is in full swing and they are committed .

The Dom MacKay geezer has made his bed and he's going to have to lie in it .

The scum board are a shambles as well as the team . The soap dodger would be their best shout to stop the rot , but it'll be Roy Keane or something as disastrous if their bottle crashes :) 

When the shite really hits the fan lol there will be an "SOS" made to the alky 👍 

8 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Supposedly one of the guys on the acsom podcast said that they hadn't actually received a bid from Brighton for him. 

Regardless of how much Celtic get for a man on the last year of his contract a lot of that goes to PSG.

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Edouard hasnt done anything for a while now to be honest.

Which is why I'm talking about Nunez mate. Edouard is not doing himself any favours. Anyone scouting him in recent months is not going to have come back with a favourable report. 

1 minute ago, middli said:

Which is why I'm talking about Nunez mate. Edouard is not doing himself any favours. Anyone scouting him in recent months is not going to have come back with a favourable report. 

Yea I know, mate. Edouard has been absolutely dreadful for them for at least a year.

3 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Newspapers talk utter pish in order to sell copy/get hits - shocker.

Seemed like Brighton selling White + them desperate to sell Eduoard = Brighton bidding for Edouard. Papers at their best. There was a tweet rubbishing there even being an enquiry made let alone a bid.

If Villa sell Grealish they'll be next linked with a bid.

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Ooft ,while it would need to have been a good spot to see it as a red at full speed .Having a professional relationship will give the benefit of the doubt .

fuckin brilliant so it is 😂😂😁

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

They throw players forward and the CBs need to cover their FBs.. this causes absolute chaos in their central defence as.....there is nobody there :lol: Mental tactics.. Ange wont change either. He wont last long.

Think I may have solved Angie"s defensive problem for him, seeing as how none of his goalkeepers are any fucking use why not play without one then he could have 3 CB's in defence.

Shit forget it, you would need 3 CB's who knew what they were doing for that to work.:mutley: