them

MisterC

42 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Listened to the game on the radio and it sounds like all that's needed to beat these cunts is a solid back 4 putting a long ball up to breaks on the wing. 

Let's just hope we get our shit together to do just that.

Bad enough people watch them. But listening to them ?

Fuck sake Fantana. 

21 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa have it as an own goal. Which surprises me as Alba was robbed off a goal at the Euros with a shot that was on target and they gave an own goal to Pedri when the GK last touched the ball.

I watched again mate, his shot was not on target. Should be an own goal. 

Apart from the comedy defending by the Dutch which somehow prevented a third goal, every conceivable advantage/decision went the scum way tonight.

They could have been two down in five minutes and their opponents missed a succession of chances which they will surely stick away next week.

The scum defence is still leaking like a sieve and Hart made one decent save but got very lucky time after time. Luck like that doesn’t last for ever.

The only area where they’ve improved is the Jap up front as opposed to the kiddie groomer. None of the other new faces showed anything for us to worry about but he looks sharp.

As ever, Turnbull and Rogic were shattered long before the end and had to be subbed. McCarthy came on long enough to stick an elbow in the back of some guy’s neck and earn himself a yellow. Way to go, Jamesy :lol:

They used up a season’s luck tonight and I still think they’ll get a drubbing over there. They will beat most SPFL sides most weeks but, if we’re anywhere near our best, we’ve nothing to worry about.

Watched the game. They were pretty good, but Alkmaar should have scored at least once if not twice. I still think as long as we get back to form we scud them. BTW, the PR campaign amongst their players is insane. The atmosphere was fucking pish for 80% of the game but you still see the nonsense post game about the amazing "atmosphere" not having it at all. We are going to shell shock these bastards when they get to Ibrox with a real noise.

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

They could have been two down in five minutes and their opponents missed a succession of chances which they will surely stick away next week.

Are the shite players going to suddenly become good or are the goals bigger over there?

I like how the media are building this up as some overnight renaissance under Ange. They tarrier fucks are lapping it up and believing the hype instead of watching what is really in front of them. Another defeat in the next 10 days will make delightful veiwing as they come crashing back down to earth.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Are the shite players going to suddenly become good or are the goals bigger over there?

Last night was like the LC final where we dominated but still lost. On that balance of play, the better team will win most times. Which of the AZ players did you think were shite?