them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

edit: fs haha it's livi they're playing no ross county. don't know why i thought that. i just fucking looked at the score as well. too much beer

Don't put the game on then, for some reason Livi are playing in their navy away kit at home :lol:

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wait for it  :rofl:

Looks like Roy Hodson a wee bit, until you see most of his face then it could be Alex Ferguson. Either way the gobshite wasn't expecting that jab though. Belter!

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wait for it  :rofl:

Should have ignored that, guys a twat, but in a democracy he has aright of reply. The marcher will get arrested and the headlines will be something used by a govt to make changes.

Posted at 17:0317:03

More away day misery for Celtic

FT: Livingston 1-0 Celtic

Celtic haven't won away in the Premiership since 14 February.

The last time they lost three in a row on the road in the league was in 2000, during Kenny Dalglish's troubled reign.

Extraordinary.

37 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Cunt's want big Angie hung already ...

said that to my mate last night they will be rioting by end of october when the reality hits them just how shite he is

i think hes more their Caixinha than warburton whereas the guy they wanted would have been their PLG

this league is ours to throwaway

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I thought he was giving the guy a hand to put his glasses on 😂

Mate that is a good defence at court -didn’t want to use my hands so repeatedly used my fists, COVID and all that - good shout. Oh wait he’s not one of them.. 

19 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Mate that is a good defence at court -didn’t want to use my hands so repeatedly used my fists, COVID and all that - good shout. Oh wait he’s not one of them.. 

I should also say the sad little hater in the car should be arrested for incitement, but no chance I will hold my breath on that.