them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

that moment they find out about Lennon finally leaving then realise they’re managerless for the game on March 21st and will get skelped 5-0 from the famous Glasgow Rangers who win the league the Big Jock Knew camp in devastating fashion.

C5088BB9-8F5D-4A0F-91B6-113B2951D0A3.gif

I’m repping you ,just for that GIF on its own 🤪

Personally, I think that Lurgan Plopp has been incredibly selfish here. Given what we have been through the last decade, when we finally get a season where we are enjoying ourselves he has to go and spoil it a wee bit by bringing a premature end to his very public and hilarious disintegration. 

On the plus side, there is more than a very good chance that under Kennedy things will not improve and we could perhaps go on to crush THEM even further with a 20+ points gap at the end of the season.

Will also be interesting to see how they get on in their efforts to sign a "Marquee" replacement for Popcorn Teeth. I would imagine that any agent worth his salt will be advising his clients not to go anywhere near the Piggery, for reasons that we are all very well aquainted.

1 hour ago, BlueFrewExile said:

That's what Celtc have told the stock exchange.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/celtic-plc--ccp-/rns/neil-lennon-to-depart-celtic/202102240700041135Q/

They have to get all regulatory news statements (RNS) signed off by their nominated advisor, who will have checked the paperwork before approving it. 

So yes, the cowardly bastard has absolutely resigned, rather than see us winning it at the Knew Camp. 

We will have it won before that there is no way they will take 6 points from their next two games

19 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

They'll drop points so we don't pump them to the title at Sharkhead.

I want it to be a fucking destruction either way. Don't come out of 6th gear; no mercy. 

I don’t think so.  All they’ve got left is to prevent us winning the title at their place.  I expect them to have a bounce after he’s gone and deal with the two games pretty competently. Then it’s game on.  

Steve Clarke please, the man who had the brass neck to cry crocodile tears and thank Chelsea for taking him and his family away from sectarian prejudice in Scotland in utter denial of the fact that he played for fans who wouldn't allow a person of colour with them on the terraces or in the Chelsea team. The perennial victimhood mentality is perfect for that club.