them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Not my fault you don't know how close they got to pulling this off 

Sounds like its came out the mouth of some drunken taig grasping at invisible straws after too many pints of meths mixed with milk. 

Not a well respected Forum member at the wind up. :whistle:

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Getting massive us under Caixinha vibes from these signings. All guys who can be built up because they look good on paper like we did with Cardoso, Herrera, Pena et all but the reality is that Scottish football is a weird animal to adapt to and too many of them at once is a potential recipe for disaster.

Got Pedro vibes when postecoglou was first announced. A manager with almost no experience of British football or European football. 

Hopefully they waste more money on these type of players setting them back even further if it all goes to shit. 

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

They made a bid for Messi last week and I'm not even kidding.

That's what worries me about them I do think Desmond will pull a biggy out for them if it's available

If it did happen, it would be on the basis of knowing it would never be accepted.  A shot to nothing really.

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Got Pedro vibes when postecoglou was first announced. A manager with almost no experience of British football or European football. 

Hopefully they waste more money on these type of players setting them back even further if it all goes to shit. 

I wondered if he was going to build his team around Rogic. No idea if he has been playing in pre-season but Rogic is done. Would be funny to see.

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Good to see the real definition of chugging being used .

The young team have fucked it ,they use the American version now ,Drink quick .

Almost spat my dinner out one night when the wee man proudly claimed that when he grows up he wants to be the fastest chugger in the world ,😁

We just used to shout "down it" for drinking games