them

MisterC

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

We are scoring 6 against nobody playing the way we do. This is going to be much harder this year than a lot on here seem to think it is.......

I know. This thread brought some priceless funny moments last season but it is time to get our heads down.

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The only thing I'm laughing at is folk trying to make light of a 6-0 result. They one convincingly so as it stands, it's game on.

We are by far the better team but it's time to roll up the sleeves and forget about them for a while.

celtic fans wetting themselves over 6-0 result over a very poor dundee side. 

D utd fought tooth and nail yesterday, dragged the game into a physical super defensive game, players doubling and trebling up on our players on a small pitch, that was the only way they where getting something from the game.   utd sucked the life outa that game yesterday, frustrating as it was but it worked and they got lucky, we get a early goal yesterday then its game over. also we where not great either.

celtic will come to ibrox and play open and expansive football.  they will not sit in, they will be picked of very comfortably imo. look at the defence and our forwards, Morelos is going to ragdoll that defence. 

Lundstram should not be anywhere near the game, he is too lethargic. i am not one bit worried about celtic. celtic will struggle to get anything at utd if utd adapt the same tactics? 

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I will never figure out why footballers have anything to do with it. No good ever comes of it. When they arent making a cunt of things on it they are getting abused on it, i fail to see the attraction for the daft bastards.

It's narcissism, they crave the attention, likes, etc. Bet you a few good players browse forums to see if people are praising them as well.