them

MisterC

They are crowing at our result. 

Forgetting that they were knocked out a round earlier by an even poorer team, and will be knocked out by Alkmaar whilst we at least will have EL group football. They truly are the dimmest lot. 

Bad night aside, we will be the last Scottish club left in Europe this season. 

2 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Detrimental Rangers posts popping up on FB and Twitter from people who have been anonymous since it became evident we were strolling our way to the title last year, I’m sure I’ll not be the only one in here that’s had this.
Well that saying regarding “people in glass houses…” comes to mind or the self awareness to realise that they are still very much untested in the league after 1 win against a dire Dundee side and should let the dust settle before setting themselves up for more humiliation…

2 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Forgetting that they were knocked out a round earlier by an even poorer team, and will be knocked out by Alkmaar whilst we at least will have EL group football. They truly are the dimmest lot. 

Obviously hope you're right but that's optimistic as fuck based on what we've seen so far.

It's possible albeit hopefully extremely unlikely we'll be going into the first OF out of Europe, behind them in the league, with a manager hanging onto his job by a thread.

That's how quickly things can turn with four or five poor results on the trot when you're at us or those cunts.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Obviously hope you're right but that's optimistic as fuck based on what we've seen so far.

It's possible albeit hopefully extremely unlikely we'll be going into the first OF out of Europe, behind them in the league, with a manager hanging onto his job by a thread.

That's how quickly things can turn with four or five poor results on the trot when you're at us or those cunts.

Gerrard’s job won’t be hanging by a thread.

7 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Id love to see them knocked out again, and us getting europa lg,  a good run in the europa with full houses could net us 15-20 million 

46 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

So does the striker

I'm actually not too fussed about him. Great season last year but that is his only good top flight season. Was languishing in Belgian's second league before that. £7m seems overpriced.

Might prove me completely wrong but looks like their version of Itten to me. Will be good but he isn't worth that.

Celtic won on Sunday which made that the first league win at Parkhead since the 27th of February this year. Our bad form has made them look better than what they are. We have seen how shite they are pre-season. We could all argue the case that Jablonec are a decent team as they finished 3rd in the Czech league behind Slavia and Sparta but from what i have watched of Jablonec they have a backline of Shane Duffy's as also Celtic do.

We have been outdone by Malmo a team who never had any players drafted to the Euros or any other International stage (could be corrected here) and are about 13 games into the season and that counts for a lot especially fitness. Celtic have won the last 2 games after going 6 games without a win and we are the ones who are under scrunity and being questioned? Our players have been away on International duty (Celtic had a few also) and we have only began the season no time to panic just yet. 

Soon as we get into a groove i firmly believe we will go on a winning streak and Celtic on the other hand they had the swords out for the board and because the board signed Hart and Rossiter the 2nd they calmed down a little and the board protest that was originally planned looked like a ticket cue for Disney on Ice. Them winning 6-0 against the relegation favourites and Gordan Strachan's B team have made them blinded by how shite they really are. Bring on the season ahead no time to panic just yet. I fully expect them to win tonight but Hearts at the weekend will be a tough one.

Edouard a player who was destined for a £20-£30m move by the fans is now on the possibility of leaving for free or leaving for a cheap fee around £5m just so they don't need to pay PSG. Christies contract is up in January and no way he is playing for a new contract if anything he's wanting the move down England. Ntcham was reported to be worth £15m or was it £20m with a rejected bid last season and now he is away on a free.

Think we just need to sit back and be patient and watch the season unfold. Genuinely feel that Furuhashi will be a decent signing for them but even the best players get complacent or injured and those dirty bastards will turn on them. Look how it went last season with the Sharks and wanting Neil Lennon and the players hung. The 10 has fucking killed them and they are hiding that pain with laughing at us for our failure in the Champions league which they where put out of by a team we pumped last year.

43 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Sometimes its easy to forget about away goals not counting anymore.

2-0 Jablonec, long hard extra time, and a Czech win on pens would be nice 👍

Hopefully Jablonec maybe have players back cos by most accounts they are shite.

I admire your optimism but they are a poor side. celtic will win 3 or 4-0 and we'll get another week of hearing about Angealona again. 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mate I went back yesterday to see what fud changed it and when incase I was dreaming that since the title change everything has went to shit.

Couldn't find it though.

Ben, page 907 on July the 28th well before the scum got beat off Hearts.

It really all went pear shaped after that night when TheJacketRFC went back on his pre-match boast to chug a beer then changed his name to @BlueVanguard. That's who I'm blaming.