Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

44 minutes ago, Smile said:

I've still not mellowed to what souness did yet.

I got a text from my boy today it just said he's a wanker no more no less, sums it up I guess.

For fuck sake man, tell your boy to get over Souness...it was a long time ago. Let bygones be bygones. He is still a magnificent bastard to me.

In the round, we are in a better place then when he arrived. Our directors now know the standard of manager and back room staff we need, hopefully no more Pedro's. I now look forward to a new manager, new ideas and Rangers taking title 56. Gerrard is now in the past.

see if he had gone in the summer or seen out this season...fine. jumping ship mid season is a dick move. not even a goodbye to the players or fans. just fucked off chasing money. thinks he's bigger than the club. only walter deserves that...and he was kidding on he was upset in that video he done for him. load of shite. good riddance.

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The problem for me is in how he left us, especially given the soundbites of previous weeks.

Fuck him.

Just messaged a mate this. If not for the interview with Emma Dodds a few weeks ago I wouldn’t hold much against him. He effectively bit her head off for daring to suggest he would be away in the near future. 

1 minute ago, ZZed said:

In the round, we are in a better place then when he arrived. Our directors now know the standard of manager and back room staff we need, hopefully no more Pedro's. I now look forward to a new manager, new ideas and Rangers taking title 56.

We’re definitely in a better place .  

We've  been needing a lift for as we’ve been bit getting frustrated at a few players attitudes and our defence .

New managers  can lift the team hopefully we get 1 in fast for Hampden .

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I’m pissed off but I still want him to do well. If he does well the knock on effect is a bump in our reputation too. 

We should be hoping that the perception that our job is easy and winning the league is easy changes and the only way that happens is if people leave us and do well after leaving on bigger stages.

This.

1 hour ago, SonicWill said:

Stop with the shite "rat" patter and hoping he fails. It's like a spurned lover upset that his ex has left him for someone else.

We thank him for his service and the memories he created and we move on. The club is always bigger than one man and he left us in far better shape than we were in when he took over. We can be thankful for that whilst recognising that how he left isn't ideal.

On to the next one and hopefully a new manager can galvanise the squad.

Fuck up ya fucking roaster 

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I expected him to leave after this season so having a new manager come in isn’t a problem to me, it’s how he carried this out.

He won’t be forgiven by me. Will forever be grateful for his hand in stopping 10IAR but what will now forever be engrained in my mind is that image of him getting off the train in London and then holding a Villa shirt a day later.

His post on Instagram was fucking embarrassing btw, much like his trophy haul at the club. 

Hope his career goes shite.

What was the post? 

1 hour ago, SonicWill said:

Stop with the shite "rat" patter and hoping he fails. It's like a spurned lover upset that his ex has left him for someone else.

We thank him for his service and the memories he created and we move on. The club is always bigger than one man and he left us in far better shape than we were in when he took over. We can be thankful for that whilst recognising that how he left isn't ideal.

On to the next one and hopefully a new manager can galvanise the squad.

Football fans for you. We laugh at sellic fans for it, but we're doing the same, basically. Expect folk will be drowning their sorrows to their Alanis Morissette albums tonight.