*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I wonder if we’ll consider Kent on the right or swap Kent and Sakala during the match, Kent has the pace to beat a fullback so playing him as a winger rather than an inside forward may pay off.

Aye mate I feel sakala plays best on the left but the wingers interchange all the time, those 3 worked well when they started together but for some reason we changed it

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Job done. Sakala & Lowry were very good.

Itten & Wight? Yikes!

Scotty - I love you.

We need quality reinforcements mate. No two ways about it. That was a brutal watch. Wright and Itten, cheerio chaps. Hope we can shift them. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Great to see ma man Jack back but Lowry has to keep his spot. With Aribo back, there are tough decisions to be made in midfield.

Btw, I also thought Kamara was excellent tonight. Just a little out shadowed by Lowry & Sakala.

Got to be Kamara Arfield Aribo 

No Morelos, No Kent, No Aribo, No Hagi and pick up 3 points that'll do.

Thought Sakala was electric tonight. If he loses his place for Wright something just isn't right with the world...or Gio. Wright is the guy you can get away with playing along with the 4 players I mentioned. He's not the player that you can rely on when it's gritty and horrible like tonight.

Now can we give the manager what he needs to get this title over the line? We play so high and so well when we have two more attacking centre mids and thats with a kid on the park. Aribo and Arfield are good and it's nice to see Lowry get so many minutes but we need something else in there!!

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The fan media have a choice to make - do they care more about the club our their occasional snippets.

Call Wilson out and ask if there’s money to spend. If there is then why after we dropped two points are we risking dropping more points before going to The Piggery.

We keep hearing about 3 targets per position so why have we not signed anyone.

The tarriers have brought in four and already in league they’ve scored and assisted goals.

I’m assuming you’ve just completely forgotten the tarriers have made over £30million in player sales and we’ve only sold Patterson for £10-12m when we were already struggling financially. 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The boy offers nothing , even Lundstram is a step up from this guy so far.

The guy is young and just left his home. I thought he was invisible again but I’m willing to give him more than a couple of games to settle in.

However he is pretty far from a starter as it stands. If he is the fighter i think he is then he might surprise us.

21 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Aye but you've just searched a late goal when your playing like pish. You are already soaked right through just see it out man. Not like we were getting beat.

Never leave early myself but the team need us there to the end. We'd all stay to the final whistle in an ideal world. 

Our support have stood by the team through the lower divisions and up to 55 and counting. Hard to be too critical. People have work/family commitments midweek and a homewards journey mate. We don't all live local. 

Over the moon we won tonight, and well done to all our support who turned up tonight. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

The guy is young and just left his home. I thought he was invisible again but I’m willing to give him more than a couple of games to settle in.

However he is pretty far from a starter as it stands. If he is the fighter it honk he is then he might surprise us.

He should never have started that game.