Diallo

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

5 games in, looks like a frightended wee boy from the peado dome.

Shat out a 50/50 and then gived up when loses the ball or decision.

Cant carry passengers here, looks good on paper 20 million pound player or whatever he cost.

Rather continue blooding our own alex lowry or even impact sub scott wright than him.

Hope its not another ojo loan saga where we have to play him or be fined.

Like ramsey, im asking whats the point now if they can contribute before its too late....

Very very strange signing in all honesty, and the Ramsey one is one of the most bizarre deadline days I've ever seen for us unless he's planning in signing with us in the summer. 

Can't get my head round either of them moreso the Ramsey signing

Him and Ramsey are looking like our equivalent of Bellamy/Duffy/Keane/Laxalt etc

If you bring in big loan signings they need to hit the ground running otherwise they're absolutely pointless 

Today will be the last we'll see of him for a while I think 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Him and Ramsey are looking like our equivalent of Bellamy/Duffy/Keane/Laxalt etc

If you bring in big loan signings they need to hit the ground running otherwise they're absolutely pointless 

Today will be the last we'll see of him for a while I think 

It crossed my mind about their previous players but Ramsay won’t be that player

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Scape goat.

He's a young loanee who's been here not even a month. 

What about the likes of Tav and Co... 

We love a young player to destroy though. 

Laughable 

He bottled a 50/50 then totally gave up on a ball through when he should have played to the whistle. That’s without the ball he could have squared @GOAT posted above.

Yes he’s a kid but it’s not scapegoating to say that’s exactly the kind of shit we don’t need at a crucial point in the match, let alone a crucial time of the season during a title race.

That 50-50 (that was actually about 70-30 in his favour) that he pulled out of confirmed he's just up here to pull off a few stepovers and party tricks and really isn't up for the battle. 

The signings of him and Ramsey are looking more pointless with every passing game. 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Your laughable if you cant see it.

Rather blood lowry who can open a defence or show more than some other teams "prospect"

I can see it. 

We have fucked 12 points this season with the majority without the young boy.

Slate away but

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

He bottled a 50/50 then totally gave up on a ball through when he should have played to the whistle. That’s without the ball he could have squared @GOAT posted above.

Yes he’s a kid but it’s not scapegoating to say that’s exactly the kind of shit we don’t need at a crucial point in the match, let alone a crucial time of the season during a title race.

He's a loan player whose been here a matter of weeks. 

We have far bigger problems than him especially away from home which our manager is struggling with embarrassingly. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Any attaking player is taking that himself.

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing

Nope. Look at the angle he’s running into. He fucked it. Puts that across like an unselfish or smarter player would do and we score. 

Relying on him and Sakala when we desperately need a goal is why we're fucked in games like today.

Sakala has pace/enthusiasm but has no finishing ability whatsoever. Just hit and hope, rinse and repeat.

Diallo is feart of anything resembling a physical tackle or an intense atmosphere it seems so far on the brief showings.