*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

Looked better on Sunday there, but Morelos is a massive loss in these European games. 

Would like to see Kent playing more centrally, understand we can’t drop Roofe but I think Kent is better suited to holding onto the ball. 

Beaten better sides this season but not confident at all for this, Morelos missing has scunnered me for the remainder of the season…praying I’m wrong however.

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

Last couple of days I've took a wee step back, this last decade following us threw thick and thin really takes it out you, when we get to the top then you see it slipping away through a weak mentality (just my opinion) and them tarrier bastards getting the benefits of all our work in Europe, hard to take tbh, there will be alot us bears feeling it, if it hurt our players the same we'd have romped it.

Totally agree mate 100%. Exact same boat as you.

As always want the win naturally, just dont know what 11 GVB will go with. Hopefulley Ramsey starts and not sure what he will go with at leftback or centrehalf for that matter. Whatever side he selects I hope we crowd them out and are pro  acttive and on the front foot from ko.

Nightmare, ticket office have fucked up yet again, haven’t taken my cccs, haven’t attempted to take my cccs and haven’t sent any email other than with the dates for on sale! Only realised yesterday when i was looking for another payment through my statements, contacted them and asked what has happened the response i got was “i can see you are on cccs which means we would have attempted and would have emailed to say it was unsuccessful” now my tickets been sold and im going to miss the biggest game of the season to date, theres fuckin jnrs sides with better ticket offices

Now that Lundstram has been declared fit, there is a good chance he starts.

I was kind of wishing he was unavailable. Not that I don't think he is good but we need to be on the front foot for 90 minutes.

We can only go with one DM tomorrow night.

On 12/04/2022 at 00:25, Ryan_1 said:

Looked better on Sunday there, but Morelos is a massive loss in these European games. 

Would like to see Kent playing more centrally, understand we can’t drop Roofe but I think Kent is better suited to holding onto the ball. 

Beaten better sides this season but not confident at all for this, Morelos missing has scunnered me for the remainder of the season…praying I’m wrong however.

Roofe has scored more in one game than Kent has all season, so a no for me.  Kent and Aribo will play out their skins tomorrow though.