*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

15 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

With the league essentially over it’s hard to feel positive about anything but we are 2 goals from a Europa league semi final and 1 game from a Scottish cup final. I just hope to fuck the players can drag themselves out of this downward spiral

It just makes this game more important now that the league is about done, it's maybe pie in the sky to think we will win the Europa but we have as good a chance as any of the teams left in, to be in the CL proper rather than qualifying rounds is massive.

Ibrox will be rocking, hopefully we can intimidate this young Braga team into submission.

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Need a good win to lift this season imo,

hopefully we go out and score an early goal, get the crowd charged to the max.

Fancy us to really do these lot about  4-0 

Fucking hell I'd be delighted with a 2-0, 4-0 I'd be naked running down Sauchiehall.

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Need a good win to lift this season imo,

hopefully we go out and score an early goal, get the crowd charged to the max.

Fancy us to really do these lot about  4-0 

That is a bold prediction :lol:

The only team to have shagged them this year is Benfica and based on current form we're miles aff it

Just now, psb07158 said:

That is a bold prediction :lol:

The only team to have shagged them this year is Benfica and based on current form we're miles aff it

Without Alfie I can only see us getting a maximum of 2 goals meaning we are going to be in for another arse clinching evening.

First I have felt genuinely nervous about a Europa league game . Always looked at the Europa league as like a free hit and enjoying the ride a bit the last few years. The qualifiers were a different story along with Malmö this year obviously . But once the groups were achieve I could always just sit back and see how it went a bit . 

Think it’s just kicking in how massive this is to be possibly sitting this time tomorrow in a European semi final is crazy considering how this season has went never mind the last decade :lol:

Getting more confident the closer the game gets. Europe suits our style of play better than domestic football. Much more entertaining to watch too. Getting to the semi-final would be a huge achievement!

We have put Braga out the competition  before so it is well within our ability to knock them out again.

Hope to fuck it doesn't go to extra time. We really can't do with a tired team travelling to Hampden or picking up any more injuries come to that.  

7 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

As I said in the last round…

Someone gives a tenner bet on Braga v Dortmund over two legs, who would you back?

Or the same deal on Braga v Red Star?

We should be OK 👍

Thought Red Star won Braga's group, so yes good point 👉 

10 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

If we turn up we will get the job done. A massive few days ahead starting tomorrow night. The alternative doesn’t bear thinking about. We can do it, but it’s now time for the players to stand tall and hold nothing back. 

I don’t really have any faith in this squad anymore.

Looking forward to it being torn up in the summer, while also worried about the level of replacements coming in. 

11 hours ago, MisterC said:

I've tested positive for good old covid so I'll have to watch it in the house. Had a Club 72 ticket as well so I'm gutted to say the least

Just pack 50 people into your toilet with you, try drinking a warm peroni, while eating a pie, and that is the dining experience covered.