The Journey?

RangersMedia

31 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Cried after the initial adrenaline disappeared. 

The last year, our European performances have been beyond amazing.

Colossal. 

Longer than that. We've been brilliant in Europe since Gerrard took over. 4 years I think.

31 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

People have said the journey is complete several times now, but this season we are playing our European football at the highest and most elite level that you can. It doesn’t get bigger than that.

I never want to hear any cunt mention “the journey” ever again. 

I'm mentioning it when we make the Champions League final in May.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Get the fuck outta here man. Fuck me.

For what it means to us financially and success in the future it's massive mate.

Losing out on CL money while they get it could have been very, very difficult to bridge the gap in terms of winning titles.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

For what it means to us financially and success in the future it's massive mate.

Losing out on CL money while they get it could have been very, very difficult to bridge the gap in terms of winning titles.

I get that but the money doesn't come remotely close to winning another European trophy, 'almost as big' is beyond a stretch.

6 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

It’s truly astounding what we have achieved in the timeframe.

Aye we all want more silverware but looking at the bigger picture from a distance some cunt should really make a film about us. 

What a night.

And the opening credits should belong to Ally “ to those who are enjoying kicking us whilst we are down, enjoy it now because we will be back”.  We’re back you bastards!

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Get the fuck outta here man. Fuck me.

He has a point mate. Losing the trophy on the night was gutting but for weeks in the cold light of day it looked like we had given the scum a monumental financial advantage which could have lasted years. Tonight is huge in that context.

I remember a 2-2 draw against stirling albion I think, easiest ever parked and quickest gotten home that night. Birthday caird pish but felt like the darkest before the dawn.

Tonight still feels a bit unreal, maybe another dram