John Lundstram

KeyserSoze

45 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

People will still be saying he should only get an extension with a paycut, :lol:

Obviously theres a mountain of things in a negotiation, but the club should be doing absolutely everything it can short of pissing off the rest of the squad to keep him

Other players radiate around him because they have freedom do play, watch anyone in the middle with him, absolutely no fear of going forward cause they know he's covering the centre and not stuck at fullback

He seems like he's a great guy to have around the squad as well. Always comes across as an upbeat cheerful chap any time he does a piece to camera. Good for the team all round just now with his positive play and attitude. Clement seems to be working wonders within this squad. Personally I really hope he manages to get the absolute best out of Raskin as I think there is a quality player in there.

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

Like most of the team, looks miles fitter than start of the season.

And a sharp Lundstrum is a very good player 

Wonder how much is to do with clement keeping players jobs simple, lundstram for example isnt asked to cover every blade of grass for 90mins now, play 3 different roles etc 

Same for the fullbacks, tav looks much much better, fitter, energetic and confident and i think its down to clement simplifying the game we play

Always liked him as a player despite some of his poorer performances. Hope he signs. Another couple of years. He won’t play for a bigger club than us. This is his home now.