***** Rangers vs Partick Thistle - Scottish FA Cup *****

If Beale had played that second half line up from the start it might have been a better game to watch.

He shouldn’t be giving returning players game time till we get our noses in front.

Stick with a winning side to begin with

3 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Beale needs reminded that every single club and their support wanted us dead and buried. We should be showing absolutely zero respect to any of these cunts

It was an unfortunate situation. Tillman did nothing wrong, he didn’t know what was happening, but I’m actually proud we had the testicular fortitude to give them the goal back.

It was absolute class. However I have no doubt that certain people will use it as a stick to beat Beale with in the future when results don’t go our way.

I’m actually proud of the way we reacted. Rangers class.

Just now, maverick1200 said:

From Beale's comments, he said we have first refusal, there is a fee agreed but it's up to Bayern if he leaves. 

Brilliant player for us but lets be honest he is not holding down first team football for Bayern. i don't think they will stand in his way. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

It was an unfortunate situation. Tillman did nothing wrong, he didn’t know what was happening, but I’m actually proud we had the testicular fortitude to give them the goal back.

It was absolute class. However I have no doubt that certain people will use it as a stick to beat Beale with in the future when results don’t go our way.

I’m actually proud of the way we reacted. Rangers class.

Aye its great sportsmanship mate no denying that.

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

From Beale's comments, he said we have first refusal, there is a fee agreed but it's up to Bayern if he leaves. 

If the lad says he wants to come to us they won’t have a leg to stand on. Of course they might tell him he will get first team football, but I doubt it.

We were absolutely fucking shite again and I'm one of our harshest critics but I've seen 2 disgusting posts on here tonight, one calling our captain a retard for missing a penalty and another calling our striker who scored the equaliser a total prick, unacceptable for me.