Davies > Souttar

Can we please go back to bringing in Davies to try and salvage something from this season, even if its just a bit of pride.

Souttar is leaving openings in almost every fucking game that are getting punished.

Davies is rotten too, but not to the extent that we are directly losing goals every fucking match.

Time for Souttar to be heading to the bench for a while and has to earn his place back in the team.

7 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Can we please go back to bringing in Davies to try and salvage something from this season, even if its just a bit of pride.

Souttar is leaving openings in almost every fucking game that are getting punished.

Davies is rotten too, but not to the extent that we are directly losing goals every fucking match.

Time for Souttar to be heading to the bench for a while and has to earn his place back in the team.

You forgetting Davies at Parkhead when he had that horror show?

He isn't any better

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

You forgetting Davies at Parkhead when he had that horror show?

He isn't any better

One horror show that if you remember rightly, souttar also matched him for in the same game

I hate saying this but a few of us called this with souttar when we signed him, apart from that he's a walking injury timebomb, he's actually pretty pish and theres a reason he spent his career in scotland 

Doubt it's any secret we would have sold Davies this summer had we had any suitors (see what I did there!) for him. Sadly we didn't, the only way we are going to get someone off the books who earns whatever p/w he does but assuming it's £30k+ is by playing him. I'd actually try something different and play him and Souttar either side of Goldson, they just need to try something different rather than this repeating pish thats not good enough.

Souttar being heralded about his start of the season literally a matter of days ago and now this pish. This place after a defeat man. I remember Davies not clearing a hall and then missing a header at their midden which led to a goal in an absolute pumping but suddenly that all gets forgotten about

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Davies is a player who’s been made to be worse than he is. Was doing fine til that horrific mistake and parkhead.

Its the usual snowball social media affect where people just jump on it and desperate for him to leave cos a few others have said it.

No mate, hes duff.