Lammers

"One of the worst players I’ve ever seen in Frankfurt and we had a lot of bad players. You could pick a random guy from the street and he will not look much worse than him".

Comment from a Frankfurt fan in a thread about the teams qualified for the knockouts. Utter shambles that people within the club looked at Lammers and thought he'd be a good signing.

6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

A man down when he plays

It’s worse than that. Starting a man down you’d at least set up for that scenario, but having him on the field means he gets in the way and ends up receiving the ball at times 

50 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Quite concerning that the manager went out of his way to praise him in his after match press conference. 

He's so unbelievably shite, I really wonder what Clement is seeing. 

Hopefully just reverse psychology for a potential buyer in January 🤣

Offers literally nothing in every aspect of the game. Can’t pass, doesn’t look for the ball, actively hides, doesn’t track a man. Fans usually go over the top but this guy could’ve lined up for us in Division 3 and he’d still be the worst player on the park. 

I’m honestly not sure what Clement is doing with him. He’s singled him out for praise a couple of times now

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Offers literally nothing in every aspect of the game. Can’t pass, doesn’t look for the ball, actively hides, doesn’t track a man. Fans usually go over the top but this guy could’ve lined up for us in Division 3 and he’d still be the worst player on the park. 

I’m honestly not sure what Clement is doing with him. He’s singled him out for praise a couple of times now

It's the only decision I can say the manager has gotten wrong. I just hope his persistent use of him doesn't cost us. Todd has to be in the starting 11 on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Quite concerning that the manager went out of his way to praise him in his after match press conference. 

He's so unbelievably shite, I really wonder what Clement is seeing. 

The gaffer, Goldson and Lundstram all mentioned him post match 

I’m not seeing it at all, every manager has a donkey that they have a blind spot for and it looks like he’s Clements. 

If you were on the same team as him you’d be absolutely fuming at his lack of ability and at times effort. Strolling about in the last 10 minutes without a care in the world just desperate to not be on the ball 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

The gaffer, Goldson and Lundstram all mentioned him post match 

I’m not seeing it at all, every manager has a donkey that they have a blind spot for and it looks like he’s Clements. 

If you were on the same team as him you’d be absolutely fuming at his lack of ability and at times effort. Strolling about in the last 10 minutes without a care in the world just desperate to not be on the ball 

Imagine making that kind of wage and you don’t even have to be interested in doing your work. Easy money! 

He must be the best trainer we have and just lacks match day confidence. He looks completely lost, and is somehow always surprised when the ball ends up at his feet.

Thought the goal at Dundee would be a turning point but sadly not. Running out of patience with him. I’d rather watch a homegrown youngster stroll about fucking things up rather than a £3m Dutch buffoon. 

Taking away the possibility that the manager, Goldson and Lundstram were talking him up to improve his confidence - can anyone offer up things that he genuinely did well last night? Be interested to hear them.

I thought he was really poor, but would be happy to have my mind changed! 

15 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Taking away the possibility that the manager, Goldson and Lundstram were talking him up to improve his confidence - can anyone offer up things that he genuinely did well last night? Be interested to hear them.

They can talk him up as often as they like...the stats speak for themselves regardless of what we are all seeing as well.

He's like a deer caught in headlights when he gets the ball and runs about like a headless chicken every other time. Completely out of his depth. He has the odd good turn, but very limited. 

He is no Mols that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Apart from playing the full 90mins in a team that beat the favourites. And then qualifying for the last 16.