Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Be interesting to see if he can get a tune out of the new signings.

This is long shot , a very long shot but the fact we signed these guys from some fairly decent teams , perhaps some of them could yet do us a turn under a different coach . 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Presser tomorrow do we think? Hope they ask proper questions like backroom team, tactics, style of play, transfer policy, working with DoF, etc instead of the usual click bait pish.

He may not be able to do one until he has work permit.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Anyone able to post links to articles/videos where people discuss his career/philosophy etc?

There's been some posted over the weeks but always reluctant to watch in case he didn't end up being appointed.

There’s a helpful Reddit thread about him from Belgian football supporters.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Still canny believe we appointed Beale 

Having a proper manager in place should see an instant improvement in performance and hopefully results.  

Still feel nervous with this appointment but starting to come round to it a bit, his CV is impressive

Beale was the last of fuck ups by Robertson and Wilson. Unfortunately we still have Beale’s fuck ups in our squad and will take us a couple of transfer windows to rid ourselves of that guff we’ve been left with.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Beale was the last of fuck ups by Robertson and Wilson. Unfortunately we still have Beale’s fuck ups in our squad and will take us a couple of transfer windows to rid ourselves of that guff we’ve been left with.

Hoping Clement can get a tune out them in the short term until he gets to bring in his own signings.

Surely they can’t be as bad as they’ve so far shown. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hoping Clement can get a tune out them in the short term until he gets to bring in his own signings.

Surely they can’t be as bad as they’ve so far shown. 

Mate I’ve got zero confidence in these cunts I watch week in, week out. I’m done with the majority of them and doubt my mindset will ever change. They need to do a lot to get the faith back from the support IMO! 

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can't fault the board on this one, we got arguably the best candidate we were linked with.

When I looked at his credentials and saw we were linked I honestly thought it was just a name the board put out there to make the fans think we were gonna get someone decent in 😂

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

When I looked at his credentials and saw we were linked I honestly thought it was just a name the board put out there to make the fans think we were gonna get someone decent in 😂

Yeah didn't really think he was a realistic target until late on. Even then still thought it would be Muscat.

I'm not going to get too ahead of myself because I thought the last 2 were going to be the men to get us back to the title. Mind you he needs financial backing to be able to do that, I think that's just as important as a good manager.