Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

2 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

I honestly don't think this is a good appointment at all but then again, we changed manager before the first half of the season before and ended up all the way to the europa league final.

good luck gaffer

Out of interest, What makes you think that? 

I’m gutted. Was holding out for McInnes!

😄

In all seriousness, we have to supplement Phillipe with someone who knows the Scottish game inside and out. We can’t just let him and his staff rock up and try and figure out things game by game. This is every bit as important as getting the right manager in.

i think it's shades of le guen if i'm being honest, tav is a major problem as is goldson, you take away the armband from tav and the rest of his pals will side with tav and pretty much down tools, the defense is a major issue at the moment as is the midfield, we have two strikers punted out wide and a main striker who can't score, we can't realistically do anything until january to change anything, we're trailing by 7 points (could be more if we drop points to hibs), on the cusp of getting a trophy, we're into the third EL game soon and still another shot at silverware in the scottish cup, if we drop points to hibs and lose to hearts in the semi finals then fans will be on his back.

that's why i think it's a bad appointment.

Thanks for summarising your shite thought process.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Geezus 

why oh why oh why??

As I’ve recently sat & watched Gio’s then Beales backroom teams sit looking completely at odds about what’s unfolding in front of them.  

I reckon having an experienced Scots assistant would be of great benefit to the new manager going forward. 

i think it's shades of le guen if i'm being honest, tav is a major problem as is goldson, you take away the armband from tav and the rest of his pals will side with tav and pretty much down tools, the defense is a major issue at the moment as is the midfield, we have two strikers punted out wide and a main striker who can't score, we can't realistically do anything until january to change anything, we're trailing by 7 points (could be more if we drop points to hibs), on the cusp of getting a trophy, we're into the third EL game soon and still another shot at silverware in the scottish cup, if we drop points to hibs and lose to hearts in the semi finals then fans will be on his back.

that's why i think it's a bad appointment.

The squad issues aren't his doing and any manager we bring in will be catching flak if he has us dropping points in the league and throwing away golden chance at the League Cup. And we sure as hell couldn't have continued with Beale until January.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

"Direction: Glasgow. No time to waste!"

https://instagram.com/stories/philippeclementofficial/3214108802092677404?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Literally watching footage of us on the way to sign.

And its fucking Dessers offside. He's got a hell of a job on his hands 

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m gutted. Was holding out for McInnes!

😄

In all seriousness, we have to supplement Phillipe with someone who knows the Scottish game inside and out. We can’t just let him and his staff rock up and try and figure out things game by game. This is every bit as important as getting the right manager in.

Steve Davis, assistant manager ?