Site announcement

RangersMedia

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Probably been suggested already but maybe consider renaming the mental health section on here after him?

He was clearly very proud of the help that section was able to provide people no matter how small. It’s a shame he wasn’t able to get the help he needed in the end but it would be a nice gesture as I’ve no doubt he would still be a huge supporter of people speaking up and being able to talk 

It’s a nice thought but I’m struggling to rack my brain around what we’d call it. “Ben’s Mind Matters” almost feels patronising and I’m afraid of upsetting anyone who knows him personally by doing that. 

Any suggestions are welcome 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye true enough mate. Maybe rename it entirely. I actually thought “Bens corner” sounded alright in my head, but could just call it “Bens forum/section” aswell.

Doesn’t have to be done at all, just would be nice to see something on the forum in his memory 

Thanks mate

I’ve updated it with a suggestion via PM 

Horrible news, my thoughts go to his friends and family.

It's becoming far too common (as most folk on here will know) and he helped a lot of people on here when they were in need of a bit of direction. Seemed a bonafide Good Guy.

All the best Ben, RIP.