***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

Great second half performance and great fight to come back.

But let's take a step back and acknowledge how poor we are with Borna Barisic in that starting 11 and how poor Goldson can be at crucial times in the game.

Absolutely raging with that first half performance and makes me worry about seeing that again.

Hope Cortes is okay also 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Seeing replays of Lundstrams handball.. when the ball actually hits it, its NOT out from his body. It hits it and THEN he sort of reacts and moves it.

It’s a pen for me, shouldn’t have turned his back. Clearly we should have had two as well though, seems the rules changed midway through the game.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Why didn’t you watch the second half?

i watched the first half then my stream went down, so i stuck on sky sports to watch the livi motherwell game (i know) and they mentioned it was 2-1 to us after lawrence scored, when i finally got the link working again, lawrence was down injured and then a few moments later cortez was injured, so i decided i'll end up jinxing us at this rate.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Hope we go fucking mental about that non-pen award. 

The 2 of them.

Had we dropped points that would be title damaging stuff.

Corruption at its finest,must be that over 80 percent of Catholic officials in the past decade paying dividends.

My heart can't take many more of these. The bad news: Manager got some of his team selection wrong. The good news: he fixed it with no messing about. The obvious news: Barisic is one dimensional and can't be trusted to be a good team mate and just battle if he's playing badly!